Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Ring 2

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    bottom line this movie was retarded. yea and i will agree it did have its good parts, like the whole possesion of the little boy in the bath tub with the water going up and down and around.. -whoo- lol. i have to say i was a little dissapointed.

lets just hope there isnt a Ring 3..

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

I haven't seen the ring 2 but I heard from a lot of people that it sucks. I think just by looking at the commercials I get scared!!! It looks scary. I might go see it. And the grudge wasn't that scary. I just screamed in 2 parts. hehe
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Newbie Butters may be famous one day Butters may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i saw the first one i thought it was alright....never saw the 2nd i dont think i will now i waist to much mnoey on stupid movies.

Newbie chilos345 may be famous one day chilos345 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    the only part i thought was good was when somura was climbing up the well to grab rachel. that part had me grippin the edge of my seat. my cousin was havin a spaz attack though. besides that, it sucked.

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes.. this movie was horrid

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    ... I was laughing throughout the whole movie. Especially the little well-climbing competition between Samara and Naomi Watts. Hehe.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    yea...i've seen the sequel.....it cracked me up oh my god the part when she was in the ambulance omg i was laughin my ass off it was soooooo funny ::laughing hysterically:: every one was all scared and they thot i was the sicko little girl who laughs at people who have their faces dismantledand................ when i came out of the theatre there was this girl that was sitting behind me, she came up to me and said "are you that girl hoo was laughing" and i was like ya and she said weren't u scared and i said "tht movie suked ....the 1st one suked and the 2nd one suked so ha"

that pary when all the deer screwed up rachel's car u guys should'a been there i was sittin there thinkinwhen the bunnies and flying chipmunks would come in hahahahaha ahhh omg just tpying this makes me laugh ::laughing hysterically::
    so wow many of u might say

and tht' s my opinion of tht movie
    Last edited by E-Yuki-chan04; Apr 16, 2005 at 06:03 PM.
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    ... I was laughing throughout the whole movie. Especially the little well-climbing competition between Samara and Naomi Watts. Hehe.
    ya totally.....samara was all spider-like it was soooooooo funny........atleast sumone knows how i feel.......how could anyone be scared when....itz just so funny hahahahahahaha (this is my sense of humor......wow)
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast