Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rip & Torn

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Rip & Torn

Geez, I am not even sure if this is appropriate or not...but I just wanted to share this cuz I thought the idea was good but flaw in many ways.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...3033640C157944

read it, think about it, enjoy

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    as the word about this device spreads....it wouldn't really matter. Men would check for it before raping....it would just be an extra step for them.

The idea....is a step....i guess, but it's not very logical. Women would have to wear it every day. A lot of women would just not bother. And not to say that all women are perfect people, but there's the potential that they seduce men, and wear the contraption and cry rape if the guy actually falls for it. There's many many flaws like you said pyoro....

but i guess...a step is better than none....altho i really think it's in a little skewerd direction.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    They failed in their initial concept just by making it something that doesn't actually prevent rape...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i read things i shouldnt have.... and i only read the first paragraph.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed Hassun.

At the same time it does have possible deterrent possibilities. If word gets out then they would never know if someone did or didn't. As for checking, so it get's attatcked to their finger, they would still have to go the hospitol to have it removed.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know for a second there I thought there was a thread about the actor, thank God that wasnt the case.

Newbie gogogiggly may be famous one day gogogiggly may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs down

I see a lot of things wrong with this idea ..........first and for most as a caseworker that deals with rape victums everyday i personally think that it would indanger the vicrums even more.........i feel that it would only encourage further violence such as murder of more victums.........i think that if they think that is going to decrease the # of rapes then they need to go back to the drawing board.....
    GoGoGigglr

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    They failed in their initial concept just by making it something that doesn't actually prevent rape...
    exactly my point, instead of prevent the entry it prevents the withdraw

perhaps all it needs is to insert the tool the other way turn the hooks the other way you know

as for what gogo said, it's still doesn't matter if the rapist kills the victim or not, because the hook aint letting go

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast