Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rip & Torn

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a terrible device to give women, just think of how many are going to forget about it being in there when they are with their real lovers.

Eugh... I don't even wanna think about it.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    .... i think that a girl wearing that would probably be very scary....
    I'd run away whenever i saw that person.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I am NOT going to put something like that down there. Not gonna happen. No way.

With the murder afterwards...wouldn't it be like sacrificing lives until this majorly catches on and incidents become super rare? And keeping up the habit of putting it in for the slight chance? Seems like only the paranoid and not-far-from paranoid would make that commitment.

"What is with that big ass sword?!"-Renji, Bleach
    "oooo em jeee!"

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Thumbs up ...

I cannot comment on that...Just that if a girl had that on and a guy was trying to rape her and got 'hurt'. He might kill her. I mean really! Its gonna rip...something...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well now that the article sinked in a few more days I figured out even more flaws, best the murdering part. Any man would know that even a slight bump to that area would make us scream let alone have the strength to kill someone in that state of pain.

What I was going to add on is (hopefully this doesn't offend anyone because this is a more mature disscussion) for a female yes that tool can protect in that spot somewhat, but a woman also had other parts of her that is vulnerable to attack.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Like I said...something shall be ripped...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Perhaps they should bring back chastity belts. As long as they're voluntary there shouldn't be a problem and unlike this it would actually prevent the rape.

I can see it now. Chastity Inc. for all your prevention needs.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    they should make it actually harmful, you know like takes the top off. now that might work. but seriously any step is better than none, unless it's backwards.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast