Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Rip & Torn

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Of course they would be ultra modern versions with built in flametrowers and stuff.
    Now THAT I can see happening.
    WOW O_O....very interesting thought there hassun...hahahahahahahaaa!

But anyway, i dont really think this idea is a very good idea, honestly i think its a very bad idea. The fact that it "hooks" onto u is freakishly scary, i can sorta but not really see where it would somewhat prevent rape but in the grand scheme its more of like scaring guys into not having sex at all, id think of it this way, for all u guys, if u had a g/f who was wearing one of these things, what would u think? Id say im keepin my hands to myself O_o;;...........i d k, i think this contraptions gonna backfire and turn into something very bad instead of something good for women/girls of the like...

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Grab and pull. I've had enough self-defense training to do some serious damage. Most women I know can't say the same thing though.

Yeah, but when you're being attacked, just the adrenaline rush is enough to make most women powerful enough to do damage. Just like when mothers are able to lift cars to save thier kids, and the like.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Yeah, but when you're being attacked, just the adrenaline rush is enough to make most women powerful enough to do damage. Just like when mothers are able to lift cars to save thier kids, and the like.
    And the fear is enough to paralize most of them...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the they're trying to do a good thing for women, and failing horibbly. I mean if I were a chick, I wouldn't be putting that kinda thing down my pants, I just don't think it would work. It seems to me, that if you wore that thing you plan on getting raped in the long or near future.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Its interesting but hisotrically, this device has had patents made for it over a hundred years ago. Meaning it is not a new idea.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, and not a good one either for that matter.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Yep...that is why no one cares about it...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4