Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ripped walls

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

ripped walls

well, i'm not reall sure where to put this thread, i guess i'll just put it here. well, the other day, i found this site that has rips from here. the site is http://forum.animeost.net/gallery/br...ages-c_36.html
    that is just the Bleach section. i looked in the Bleach section and saw alot of jaderabbit's walls. not sure if other members walls were ripped. and some of them walls are from AP and MT. well, i just wanted you guys to know that. i think i'm doing the right thing by telling you guys, right?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ripped walls

Well, this is deffinatley a good thing to know. We can control what ripps ar on the site,. but not what site ripp from us. I'm sure that the members who's walls where ripped apreciate this.

EDIT: There are ripps from all over AO, and some include mine. This should be taken care of me thinks.
    Last edited by Zarriff; Sep 05, 2005 at 12:28 PM.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

If they're using your walls then you should contact the adminstrator and inform them that this member has been uploading walls that s/he has not created, and you would like them to be removed.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    If they're using your walls then you should contact the adminstrator and inform them that this member has been uploading walls that s/he has not created, and you would like them to be removed.
    Already ben done, and i was only one member. Problem should be solved.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

If you can feed me the user names of the rippers, I can see if they use the same name here and ban them.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

well, the person at that forum who i see mostly is doing the ripping is cinderella.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

This cinderella person is seems is a complete ripper. From looking at the person's posting history, every ****ing wall uploaded by her on that site is a rip and she admits it.

Therefore my judgement is this: AnimeOST.com=haven for rippers. So it is written. So it is done. That and a dollar might buy you a can of soda.

Oh, and I found her in our memberlist. She's banned. We don't have this gallery so others can steal them and upload them elsewhere.

Second edit: It appears our own admin, Lord Katsuhito is a regular there. Of course no one would know because he doesn't have a link to AO in his sig on that other site. C'mon, L.K., you gotta spread the AO love.
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Sep 05, 2005 at 05:44 PM.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I will talk to the admin of the site and have them remove all the ripped walls

If you click on My Gallery Link it gose to AO :P
    Last edited by Sinistra; Sep 05, 2005 at 05:32 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast