Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Asia

Newbie Hyuga Neji may be famous one day Hyuga Neji may be famous one day Hyuga Neji's Avatar
    Thanks

Rise of the Asia

FACT - In the year of 1945 america nuke Japan causing more than 250.000 Japanese death and more than 1.000.000 other Japanese suffer from radiation effect. Even at this year of 2005 most of the nuke victim still suffer from the radiation effect even to their late childrens or generation, all of them were all innocent Japanese. American nuke Japan but now their kids begging to watch Anime from Japan and playing Japan Video Game, they even think they are an Anime character... Pathetic...

FACT - I know no one can change the past and I can forgive the past mistake, but america keeping the same mistake they did in the past into the present. After they make a mistake by nuking Japan in the past, now they turn Iraq into chaos. No one is safe and no one can have peace in Iraq now. American destroying iraq not to find the mass destruct weapon but for OIL for them self.

I'm not a Japanese or I'm not an Iraqi but one thing for sure I'm a TRUE Asian that won't let my land and peoples suffer, usa nuking Japan was a mistake even I know and all people in the world know Japan also making mistake in WW2. usa nuking Japan was a mistake, why? because, what will usa do if Japan still not surrender even after the 2nd nuke? ofcourse usa will drop the 3rd, 4th, 5th, more and more nuke even all the Japanese died. And that was called "own ambition" Why not come to Japan and face their main military there? I bet you will run off while saying "it was like hell on earth" like what you did in Vietnam war.
    The same happend when usa destroying Iraq with an excuse to find and to destroy Iraq mass destruct weapon but even until today there is no evidence Iraq have the mass destruct weapon. usa scientist must have predicted that oil will soon extinc and then they make one step ahead by going to a country where there is OIL like Iraq. The image of Iraq have mass destruct weapon is also made by usa itself in hope when they invade Iraq, all people in the world won't have a grudge againts them by saying "we go to Iraq to destroy their mass destruct weapon" And I believe most of you in here also believes Iraq have mass destruct weapon before usa invade Iraq. Am I right?

I'm not being racist making this topic because everyone know usa nuking Japan and destroying Iraq was a mistake. If we the Asian rise, there will be a chance for Asia country to stop sending their goods with usa including Japan goods [ Anime, Video Game, ETC ]. There are still other 192 country than usa for us the Asian to send our goodies. We also can buy other goods from usa, from 192 other country.

Note:
    - I don't mean to spoil any Asian country saying this, or insulting or trolling anyone here. I spoke this up in hope no more other country will get slaughtered by usa own ambition. If many country stop sending their goodies into usa and stop buying any usa goodies then want it or now usa will change how they are. "no one can live alone"
    - And not only in this forum or in the NET, but I'm also campaign in the REAL world. And I bet you are aware that not only me doing this but many other people out there trying their best and doing what they can do to prevent other country slaughtered by usa own ambition. Comeon do what you can do, atleast stop buying any usa goodies or products.
    Only non usa can Join in

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Asia

I'm not being racist making this topic
    Actually, you ARE being racist. Your "Up with the Asians, down with the Americans" platform is about as racist as it gets.

Since I have met many wonderful people from Indonesia, I know that your views are not held by all of your countrymen. Therefore I ask you to please take your hate elsewhere.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, this is hard to stomache. Racist stuff like this is why the world so messed up. God I hope this gets closed soon. I see a big flame war a coming.

PS: Theres two sides to a story, check into that.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga Neji
    I'm not a Japanese or I'm not an Iraqi but one thing for sure I'm a TRUE Asian that won't let my land and peoples suffer, usa nuking Japan was a mistake even I know and all people in the world know Japan also making mistake in WW2. usa nuking Japan was a mistake, why? because, what will usa do if Japan still not surrender even after the 2nd nuke? ofcourse usa will drop the 3rd, 4th, 5th, more and more nuke even all the Japanese died. And that was called "own ambition" Why not come to Japan and face their main military there? I bet you will run off while saying "it was like hell on earth" like what you did in Vietnam war.

... I'm not being racist making this topic because everyone know usa nuking Japan and destroying Iraq was a mistake. If we the Asian rise, there will be a chance for Asia country to stop sending their goods with usa including Japan goods [ Anime, Video Game, ETC ]. There are still other 192 country than usa for us the Asian to send our goodies. We also can buy other goods from usa, from 192 other country.
    You need to research your WWII history some more. Once those two Atomic bombs were dropped, THAT WAS IT!!! It would have taken several more months of production before the next bomb would have been available. Work on the final plans for the invasion of the main Japanese islands were underway when Japan finally surrendered. The US was still in the process of producing the military resources necessary for the invasion. You can easily check the military reference for the large number of navy ships, and models of attack and fighter aircraft that just missed getting into the war.

Your also ignoring the various issues that still exist in the South East Asia region as far as open trade goes. Until just a few years ago, it was illegal to import Japanese Anime into South Korea for fear of 'Cultural Contamination'. Many countries in the region still have strict goverment control of news and mass media markets. And Piracy of patents, software, and movies (including Anime) is still a major problem in the region, which is why the US is their number one trading partner instead of their closer neighbors. Befor criticizing the US about the world problems, you might want to look at your local problems, and ask why the countries in the region haven't stepped up to the role of world leadership in peacekeeping, fiancial aid, and disaster relief...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well well well. I only scanned some of what that guy said and I have to agree with kastellic there yeah there are two sides of the story. First of all Japan is too damn smart go rise against the USA, and vice versa because both countries spent many on their military. Two, Japan should go fix their history books before rising against anyone...just like US going into WWII made them question the civil rights at home.

Let's take another country Taiwan (can't really call them another country), but anways they are self proclaim b****es to the United States and treats the US like they are their daddy. So here goes another country they won't rise against the white man.

And finally China, most people there are pacifist and you can see that in their long history. Besides China is another country that needs and can help the US, so I don't see the point to rise against the white man lol. For any asian country to truly rise up against the US it will take a lot of planning and political help from other countries.

But you are totally wrong, about the "not giving US the asian products" you have a point. There was a period where some Americans were saying not to buy products from the asian countries, so in my opinion they do not deserve to be able to buy those products.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Hyuga Neji may be famous one day Hyuga Neji may be famous one day Hyuga Neji's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Actually, you ARE being racist. Your "Up with the Asians, down with the Americans" platform is about as racist as it gets.

Since I have met many wonderful people from Indonesia, I know that your views are not held by all of your countrymen. Therefore I ask you to please take your hate elsewhere.
    So what the purpose of this topic then if even the staff can't bear the truth shown on the topic.
    I think you are an Admin here cuz you know my IP from, if my IP got banned and this topic got deleted, it was fine with me and I won't come around in this forum anymore. There are thousands of forums out there and hundreds of Anime forums out there on the NET. And I believe I have gone in and out more than 100 forums I as describe on my first post.

And I don't have to reply to the rest of the member here who only seen things because he/she is not the one that "feel" it. I'm a TRUE Asian and as a TRUE Asian I have a responsibility to protect my land and peoples from harm.

Note:
    I won't reply this topic for about 2 weeks since I have many works to do at home because this month is the last month before I take an exam at school.
    And to those who reply this topic read it again "carefully"
    Only non usa can Join in

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga Neji

And I don't have to reply to the rest of the member here who only seen things because he/she is not the one that "feel" it. I'm a TRUE Asian and as a TRUE Asian I have a responsibility to protect my land and peoples from harm.
    You're history and views are increadabliy inaccurate. What are you protecting yourself from? You're basicly whining because you lost WW2 and then because the US was somewhat reponsible for rebuilding your econemy through trading, etc.

During the Gulf War Iraq DID have nuclear weapons. FACT. There was no reason to think they didnt still have them when Iraq was invaded. There just wasnt any proof there was when they invaded either.

This may have passed over your head but I do believe that Japan attacked the US (pearl harbour) first. And, believe it or not, the US got a bit upset about that. The dropping of atomic bombs was a good thing in the long run. If it hadnt happened the war would have dragged out longer and a lot more people, both US and Japanese, would have been killed. You also seem to forget that Japan had been attacking and conquering may other asian nations before the attack on pearl harbour.

And whats a "TRUE Asian" exactly? Is it the same as a "TRUE White"? Think on that.
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

Newbie Akihiro may be famous one day Akihiro may be famous one day Akihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

WWWWOOOOOOHHHHH....This ones way over my head.
    I did want to make one coment tho. From your original statements, is the reason that the different cultures don't get along. Maybe you'd like to see Hitler rule. Then where would the asian culture be? I think the fall of Hitler was a big part of...HMMMM...let me think....USA, maybe. Plus USA was fighting Japan, who started it in the first place. There's no right or wrong in WAR, I think it's Kill or be Killed. Or maybe I'm just thinking out loud here.
    I think your statements are a big reason the different cultures don't get along and that there are wars, cause someones always trying to find someone else to blame. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
    Gee...I guess that was more then one comment.
    The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast