Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Asia

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Asia

Not a racist huh?
    "I'm a TRUE Asian and as a TRUE Asian I have a responsibility to protect my land and peoples from harm"
    The very use of the word True Asian is a racist comment. Your views seem to be the same as those white supremist.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I am quickly growing tired of people claiming we went to...no, my government went to Iraq for the oil. Unless my sources are wrong, the majority of our oil comes from South America, not the Middle East. When is the last time we put a major armed force down there?

Regardless of what we did to Japan, the US and Japan are great allies today. The nuclear bombs we dropped were harsh, however they ended the war quickly. Len pointed out that we only actually had two bombs at the time, and this is true. Had those bombs failed to sway their opinions we would have had to invade, which would have made dropping those bombs nearly meaningless. However we didn't have to invade, the war ended, and we helped Japan restore it's self.

As far as Iraq is concerned, it's a difficult situation. Everyone agrees that Saddam needed to go, he was hated across the world. However, now that he is gone, it's apparent that 1/2 the people there like us, and 1/2 fo them hate us. Which is the source of the problems. We're stuck in Iraq because right now, if we left them alone there would be rebellions, revolutions, and chaotic civil war for years.

I would also like to question why you assume the American people all support the decisions and actions of the American government. I noticed you link to something in your signature, and it says only non us can join.

Excuse me for being forward but.....isn't that just a tad racist?

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga Neji
    ..they even think they are an Anime character... Pathetic...
    Boy, I'm glad you have your Byakugan technique to see that one, "Neji."

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Rise of the Asia

When you can, listen up Hyuga Neji because I got something big to tell you. I say the very reason why this stuff keeps going on is because of people like you. What kind of truth is this? I know this may be out of date but "forgive and forget"! Also, "TRUE ASIAN" huh? No real man or women would disgrace themeselves and their people like this. Who are you trying to protect huh? No one needs your protection, and I don't see you in position of giving it. So, think before you say anything. By the way, you disgrace us Asians. No pride in you. I, on the other hand, try to respect all races. Also, as for your signature, since I am an Chinese-American, am I not allowed to join because I was born in America, which is a country I love and respect as much as my family background's country, or am I too "USA" for that site? This is why I started that "Racism or Personal Hate" thread from the begginnig I came here.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Oct 16, 2005 at 07:42 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    So, think before you say anything. By the way, you disgrace us AZN's. No pride in you. I, on the other hand, try to respect all races.
    Please no AZNs either. I seriously don't like that concept, it makes us look dumb and like we can't spell...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

This guy cracks me up. What are you so angry about? What have we done to you personally that'd make you cough up this bullshit? Quit being such a hater, the "race power!" thing is sooo vietnam era. you're not even good at hating, your just blinded by you own opinion.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Rise of the Asia

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Please no AZNs either. I seriously don't like that concept, it makes us look dumb and like we can't spell...
    Sorry 'bout that. I will change it right away if it offends you.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga Neji
    FACT - In the year of 1945 america nuke Japan causing more than 250.000 Japanese death and more than 1.000.000 other Japanese suffer from radiation effect. Even at this year of 2005 most of the nuke victim still suffer from the radiation effect even to their late childrens or generation, all of them were all innocent Japanese. American nuke Japan but now their kids begging to watch Anime from Japan and playing Japan Video Game, they even think they are an Anime character... Pathetic...

FACT - I know no one can change the past and I can forgive the past mistake, but america keeping the same mistake they did in the past into the present. After they make a mistake by nuking Japan in the past, now they turn Iraq into chaos. No one is safe and no one can have peace in Iraq now. American destroying iraq not to find the mass destruct weapon but for OIL for them self.

I'm not a Japanese or I'm not an Iraqi but one thing for sure I'm a TRUE Asian that won't let my land and peoples suffer, usa nuking Japan was a mistake even I know and all people in the world know Japan also making mistake in WW2. usa nuking Japan was a mistake, why? because, what will usa do if Japan still not surrender even after the 2nd nuke? ofcourse usa will drop the 3rd, 4th, 5th, more and more nuke even all the Japanese died. And that was called "own ambition" Why not come to Japan and face their main military there? I bet you will run off while saying "it was like hell on earth" like what you did in Vietnam war.
    The same happend when usa destroying Iraq with an excuse to find and to destroy Iraq mass destruct weapon but even until today there is no evidence Iraq have the mass destruct weapon. usa scientist must have predicted that oil will soon extinc and then they make one step ahead by going to a country where there is OIL like Iraq. The image of Iraq have mass destruct weapon is also made by usa itself in hope when they invade Iraq, all people in the world won't have a grudge againts them by saying "we go to Iraq to destroy their mass destruct weapon" And I believe most of you in here also believes Iraq have mass destruct weapon before usa invade Iraq. Am I right?

I'm not being racist making this topic because everyone know usa nuking Japan and destroying Iraq was a mistake. If we the Asian rise, there will be a chance for Asia country to stop sending their goods with usa including Japan goods [ Anime, Video Game, ETC ]. There are still other 192 country than usa for us the Asian to send our goodies. We also can buy other goods from usa, from 192 other country.
    You need to go back to school and re-take your history classes. It is obvious your facts are scewed. The nuking of Japan and the war in Iraq are totally different issues. Do you really think USA is the only country that thinks that Iraq had MWD? Did you even know we got the information from other countries as well and not just Britian? Do you even consider how much USA has helped Japan, China and many other Asian countries including your own?

Don't think puting in "I'm not being racist.." will cloud our eyes from seeing what you really are. I was born in China, my whole family from generations in the past are born in China. I am Asian. I am also an American. My family left China for a better place (USA) and I know that was a correct choice. Since China has very few freedoms and tries to control their people.

TRUE asian? bull crap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast