Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Robot Chicken

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Robot Chicken

Has anyone seen this new Cartoon Network show? Insanely funny. Make sup for Tom Goes To Mayor in my opinion. Anyways Seth Green has something great here, makes me happy. Haven't seen an episode yet that hasn't made me laugh like crazy. It usually comes on at 11:30pm on Sunday nights for those that are interested, but for those that have seen it, what are you opinions?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friends have been yalping about it alot lately so i guess i better go ahead and check it out finally.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    HAH. Yesh, this show is soo hilarious !!!! OH MY GOD ! no. I am serious.
    I've only seen 2 episodes, and the shit they make is crazy... !! HAH, I'm gonna watch it right now. Anyways, Tom Goes to the Mayor is horrid... never liked it, and Robot Chicken is awesome. Period.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie quicklotus13 may be famous one day quicklotus13 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Funniest show I've every seen!!! The first episope made me s*** myself! It's like the Dave Chappelle Show;Its so bad its funny!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Has anyone seen this new Cartoon Network show? Insanely funny. Make sup for Tom Goes To Mayor in my opinion. Anyways Seth Green has something great here, makes me happy. Haven't seen an episode yet that hasn't made me laugh like crazy. It usually comes on at 11:30pm on Sunday nights for those that are interested, but for those that have seen it, what are you opinions?
    who's Seth Green, is that the wherewolf from buffy the vampire slayer.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    who's Seth Green, is that the wherewolf from buffy the vampire slayer.
    Yes, also better known as Dr. Evil's son Scott Evil in Austin Powers. Other movies you may have seen him in are Without a Paddle, Idle Hands, and Cant Hardly Wait. He also does the voice for Chris Griffin on Family Guy. Fairly popular young actor in my opinion.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    wasn't he also in Road Trip?
    he played the brother of the dude with the tongue stud

anyway...
    when I saw the Walt Disney episode, I cracked up
    cyborg Walt Disney eating Cuban children to survive
    not that's comedy
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that show is the best! funny as hell! I watch it every sunday! OO it starts today!
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast