Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Robot Chicken

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am in agreement that Tom is the worst thing to happen to adult swim since adult swim but RC is the best show on the lineup. Well except for SAC(Stand Alone Complex)

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    did you guys see the one about the Fat One? hehe that one was funny but retarded
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never saw it before, but I saw the comm for it and thought it was weird.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Has anyone seen this new Cartoon Network show? Insanely funny. Make sup for Tom Goes To Mayor in my opinion. Anyways Seth Green has something great here, makes me happy. Haven't seen an episode yet that hasn't made me laugh like crazy. It usually comes on at 11:30pm on Sunday nights for those that are interested, but for those that have seen it, what are you opinions?
    i with you but i think they should make it longer and start coming up with new episodes couse now there just repetting the same thing i hope they dont play it out by repetting and repetting the same thing other than that i love it

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Grizzley may be famous one day Grizzley may be famous one day Grizzley's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Great show

That show is so funny they take action figures form the 80's and make them do the most funniest stuff with them that show is one of the best new shows.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot chicken is great still some times i see soem stuff to stupid to laught at but over its funny. the funniest thing to me is the scarecrow being stabbed and all the straw falls out of his gut that is hot $hit man. lol;
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie akimoto1 may be famous one day akimoto1 may be famous one day akimoto1's Avatar
    Thanks
    very funny show indeed
    Make a RPG forum

Newbie Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's... strange.

Life without light is a life among darkness - Mortischild_666

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4