• Mechist

4 25.00%
  • botist

1 6.25%
  • other

11 68.75%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Robot racism

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Robot racism

Well, I don't hate robots... So I don't have to worry about it. And if anyone does have some form of "robot racism" then good for them. Because guess what?? NOBODY CARES! ha ha LoL

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Robot racism

Robots are a race...

They're a race of machines. I mean, my toaster is a machine, but not a robot. My fridge is a machine, not a robot. My toaster and fridge aren't related, because one cools things, the other heats things. A car isn't like a fridge, you don't drive a fridge ( or do you?! ) .

However, if we could somehow genetically add a large amount metal into our DNA of chemicals, we could possibly be called a race of robots.

Or perhaps, someone could genetically alter a baby... making their bodies dependent to metal solids for a frame (somehow make the body resist any other kind of solid to be the skeleton except for metal), and maybe allowing their joints to be... eh, I'll drop it.

The point is, if we did drive fridges... no wait. The point is, if we did somehow manage to make the body dependent to upgrades and etc, too many upgrades would make them part of the "Machine" class, and certain upgrades make them into the "Cyborg" class. Unless you wish to make "Cyborg" a human race.

...but speaking of which, would we claim a half-human, half-fox... a human, or an animal? Genetics can confuse one. I suppose we would judge supremely on the frame, wouldn't we? ...but then, how would that add in the robot frame being different from the human frame? What if there was a way to make the frame NOT artificial, rather, genetics? In that case, would a half-robot, half-fox be a robot or an animal? Or a cyborg animal? ...that drives fridges.

Ponder not the silly, and one will question if the serious is really true.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3