Thread: Robots

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Robots

Just got back from the theatre and I must say it's definitely a lot more for kids than for the broader audience.

I was a little disappointed because I really liked Ice Age, and hoped Fox would try to keep with that humor a little more. But it was entertaining to see the little scrat skit and also the new Star Wars trailer.

Thoughts, anyone?

Newbie wonkabuz may be famous one day wonkabuz may be famous one day wonkabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    It´s kinda boring when they use the same formula with diferent characters.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    it wasn't the same formula i was hoping for. the same humor is what i was talking about.

Newbie ShadowSleeper may be famous one day ShadowSleeper may be famous one day ShadowSleeper's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will say it was fairly enjoyable. The eye candy was top notch and well done. The character development, however, lacked a lot of polish. That did bother me.

The story, though decent for a childs movie, felt like it was lacking.

Overall though? It still turned out pretty well, all things considered. Just lacked a bit more substance than I would've liked.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Damn it was sooo submilinal !
    I just saw it tonight... and thought it was a very cute flick, and also O_o very pwiddie ~
    It was funnier than I thought it was going to be, but Robin Williams is hilarious overall, so I really enjoied the comedy.... and there were so many referances to adult content, kids could never figure out.... I laugh. I laugh.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    yep it is...

But must say that the adult humor from the pixar studio is better than that.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read a review and it described it as to have nothing new, wasnt creative and definitley was directed for kids. even when for kids like shark tales something alot of kids wouldnt get is a shark dressing up as a dolphin. get where i'm going...
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3