Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Rock Demons

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rock Demons

There is no problem with listening to what you want. That is your right, just don't be surprised when someone makes an assumption about you based on your personal preferences. What you do/like reflects on you for good or bad.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

hoohoohhoo! i hate it when ppl treat me differently because of the music i listen to. i think that music does not change who you are, but that the revrse is true. the type of music u listen to does reflect who u are, but not because the music is influencing you, but because your natural personality dictates the type of music you are drawn to.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

most people who do things try to blame music as the caues but this is a false statement. Most of what people do is already pre-meditated, people who listen to certain types of music identitfy and can relate to the subject matter being presented on whatever level they feel is necessary. If a kid is going to shoot up the school and he listens to Marilyn Manson, Marilyn Manson is not the cause of the kid shooting up the school, the subject matter of Manson is just something the kid identifies with. Music, Movies, and Games don't cause people to do these types of things, the things people do are already in their heads, they just relate to the media on some level.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Just goes to show, you cant beleive whats on TV.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5