Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rock & Metal !,,,!(>_<)!,,,!

Newbie H.Battosai may be famous one day H.Battosai may be famous one day H.Battosai's Avatar
    Thanks

Rock & Metal !,,,!(>_<)!,,,!

My fav. bands would b MetallicA well the old stuff... eh the new stuff is gay anyways yeah and the old Slipknot stuff. Yeah I have many bands I like but to many to type out and probably stuff u don't like but yeah ,,!,, b/c i don't care about ur opinion. Anyways I h8 punk, emo, rap, and.. that's mostly it... emo is too whinning. They are a band that can't get laid and whine about it, punk is the same guitar riffs over and over... and they sound whinning also... haha i don't even want to start about rap . Yeah so i stick with rock and metal, but i do listen to a lot of other types of music
    `'*2nd place is 1st place losers*'`

Newbie Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah rock and metal are good but you should listen to some symphonic metal such as Nightwish, Leaves eyes, Xandria and Bloodflowers. For a Nightwish song look for She is my sin i love this song, for Xandria try Kill the sun, she's Nirvana or Casablanca.
    This is not goodbye it's just a kiss before you die.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Battosai
    haha i don't even want to start about rap .
    Well how i can appreciate your opinon. Please keep in mind that there are REAL artists out there. Small indipendent groups & artists that actually make the art of rap music enjoyable and pleasing on MANY levels.... but yes i also am into rock music. I tend to lean more towards the industrial side.....from the likes of "Sister Machine Gun" "Pitchshifter" "Course of Empire" etc.......
    Last edited by narrator; Jan 31, 2005 at 03:13 PM.

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Otep
    SOAD
    Murderdolls
    COF
    COB
    A7X
    and more I am just to lazy to list them

Newbie angelistia may be famous one day angelistia may be famous one day angelistia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, Metallica is always good. And I just stopped listening to punk... everyone is going emo. >.<
    But rock... man, you can't beat rock.
    Never...
    Not in a million years.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yeah, rock is my favorite genre ~ but it comes in MANY different forms ~ your're talking about metal and hard stuff... ehhh, I hated everythign Metallica came out with. Hmmm, some of the so called... would be: The Black Dahlia Murder, TOOL, Rage Against The Machine, Otep, Arch Enemy, Mudvanye, COF....etc etc etc, the list goes on nowadays ~

HAHA, never confuse punk rock with emo. None of the real punk rockers or bands would ever go emo. Emo is a trend, emo is a fad, emo is SH*T ~ little pop girlies confuse punk with emo, therefor...yeah, I dont wanna whine. I guess you could say punk whines a bit, but for a cause, not over not getting laid, it's about how corupt things can get.

Anyway, I was gonna say . . rock is good.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sadly to say it...I'm not into all of the old bands...I love punk rock though ^-^

But for this thread? System of a Down and Korn all the way. I also love a lil bit Coal Chamber. They so rock.....^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haha, TOOL is one of the best bands ever... aside from Metallica, of course. Oh, and isn't Rob Zombie considered Rock or Metal or something like that? He's good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast