Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rock & Metal !,,,!(>_<)!,,,!

Newbie Kamui may be famous one day Kamui may be famous one day Kamui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rock or metal always a good choice in music. Lets see I would have to say I like the old stuff from Metallica but I tend to lean more toward the newer stuff like Disturbed, SOAD, and Atreyu.
    -Humans were meant to work and sweat to make a living, those who try to get rich quick or live at the expense of others all get divine retribution along the line.

-Survival of the fittest is the law of nature, we deceive or are deceived, thus we flourish or perish, nothing good ever happened to me when I trusted others.

Newbie WinterBorn may be famous one day WinterBorn may be famous one day WinterBorn's Avatar
    Where the Snow has Fallen... I lie in slumber
    Thanks
    I don't like a lot of metal groups today because they all seem the same and it drives me up the wall. Rock is such a diverse genre of music. I can list about almost all my favorite bands and they will all be the rock genre. Anyway I personally like Type O Negative, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi, Motely Crue, Dir en Grey, X Japan, and others. I don't listen to those awfull bands like Slip Knot and Mushroom Head and bands like that. I hate them with a passion!

"Without denying, a faith in God
    That I have never known
    I hear the angels call my name
    And I am Winter born"

~The Cruxshadows: "Winter Born"

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui
    Rock or metal always a good choice in music. Lets see I would have to say I like the old stuff from Metallica but I tend to lean more toward the newer stuff like Disturbed, SOAD, and Atreyu.
    Wooo! Atreyu kicks ass

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha i agree with u.. im not much of a rap fan either.
    J-pop, rock, metal, alternative, classical, blues, j-rock, jazz, and a few others.. is stuff i occasional listen too.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    this is my all time favourite genre. i like the heavy stuff. but isnt it kinda weird that the first heavy metal song was "Born to be Wild" by Steppen Wolf. wow this genre sure has changed over the years.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop posting in threads more than two weeks old.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2