Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Roller Coaster Confessions

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Roller Coaster Confessions

Yeah yeah i know, this'll be the last one for a while but uh have you ever went "HUGO" after getting off of a coaster? Hugo meaning vomiting of course. Well the first time i ever got off of Batman at Six Flags Magic Mountain.... I felt fine at first but once i started walking down the steps there um.....was some projectile puke and it splashed all over some woman walking in front of me. I never felt so awful and guilty in my life. But hey, good times!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't really get that sick from them, i might feel odd, except for a couple of years ago, i went on the tea cups , you know the childrens rides that go nice and slow unless you spin them yourselves. i made 3 people throw up on those by the power of my spinning.

i wish i could have a rollercoaster confession involving something with a girlfriend or boyfriend
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. I've never been on a roaler coaster. Something about going really fast and being attached to piece of metal/metal wood, just doesnt appeal to me. And after hearing about your lil' adventure I dont even want to get on one.

Lol.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    my freind threw up on aload of people behind us on one

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    damn you Batman!

I will have my revenge, oh yes, yes i will.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm fearless when it comes to roller coasters...I rode almost every one in busch gardens..but the new one coming that stops you from breathing for 4 seconds..whoo I'm waiting a few months on that one...
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I went on three roller coasters in a row but that wasn't the problem, because it was afterwards that I play those spinning things (you know kind of like those labortory mixers), then I played coffee cup

that did the trick, and I should not have had garlic fries before the rides

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once i went seven times in a row on the same coaster "python", ive lost the contest we had to do it 10 times but i just couldn't"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast