Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Roller Coaster Confessions

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I rode once. it was fine until we went on a loop I felt like my neck is breaking off. and then when I steppted out I feel like I was gonna puke(good thing I didint)

---------------------------------
    +++

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    i haven't even jumped on a roller coaster before -_- tho i have designed many [rct XD]

i've always wanted to go on one but i'm too afraid. heck even the inverted swing gave me the shits. if i ever do go one one, i probably will throw up. i have a very weak stomach.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm afraid of rollarcoasters..... I'm also very paranoid of vomit.
    So put the two together and you have one very unhappy and very scared Hikari-chan.

I've only been on a rollarcoaster twice.
    Once when I was around 10 (it was a kiddie one) and next when I was 17, when my highschool year went to Australia's Wonderland for our 'end of highschool' bash (it was the only theme park anywhere near me, and also just happened to have closed down not that long ago -_-)

I went on your run of the mill rollarcoaster, it didn't go real fast, nor did it go upside down or anything... it was just scary. Because you see this rollarcoaster was about 50 or so years old and was made out of wood... you could feel and hear the whole thing shake like it was going to fall apart any minute.
    I remember I got in the front seat, right next to my year advisor (teacher) I screamed during the whole thing.
    I felt real bad for my teacher. ^_^
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; May 02, 2005 at 09:44 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok well lets see... i dont think ive ever thrown up on a ride... i have ended up bleeding tho.. my friend made me sit on the outside of a ride and it sliced my hip cuz she was soo much heavier than me... and it hurt... but ohh no wait.. i dont like the tiltawurl.. i started to get sick on that one... loll... but i like the ones that flip u upsidedown... and stuff...they rock....

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Yeah yeah i know, this'll be the last one for a while but uh have you ever went "HUGO" after getting off of a coaster? Hugo meaning vomiting of course. Well the first time i ever got off of Batman at Six Flags Magic Mountain.... I felt fine at first but once i started walking down the steps there um.....was some projectile puke and it splashed all over some woman walking in front of me. I never felt so awful and guilty in my life. But hey, good times!

HUGO is a spanish name.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    HUGO is a spanish name.
    i know, but people also use that name as slang for throwing up. Don't ask me who came up with it, it's been floating around for quite some time now....

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    im really pathetic. ive only been on 2 different roller coasters in my life :Thumbd:
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    im really pathetic. ive only been on 2 different roller coasters in my life :Thumbd:
    kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just 2 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast