Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Roller Coaster Confessions

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    oh i just found sumthin reallly relevent to this topic, theres a new sport sumwhere in sweeden, anyway the idea of it is,

1. get on a rollercoaster.
    2. when they put down the bars say its too tight and you need it loosened abit.
    3. at some point during the ride you have to stand up in your seat.

anyway it sposed to be some sorta initiation thing for some gang somewhere in sweeden.

tut tut tut kids these days...........

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    oh i just found sumthin reallly relevent to this topic, theres a new sport sumwhere in sweeden, anyway the idea of it is,

1. get on a rollercoaster.
    2. when they put down the bars say its too tight and you need it loosened abit.
    3. at some point during the ride you have to stand up in your seat.

anyway it sposed to be some sorta initiation thing for some gang somewhere in sweeden.

tut tut tut kids these days...........
    Stand up on a coaster?! I'd have to be stoned out of my f*ckin mind off of Mescaline to do something like that.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rollercoasters are awesome! I never felt like throwing up after riding one, it makes me more pumped up to ride another. I dont know why? But my sister almost threw up after riding one. I remember seeing someones cell phone fly in the air while I was waiting in line, I just remember seeing a shiny thing spinning in the sky.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3