Thread: RollerCoaster Tycoon 1, 2, 3

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Talking RollerCoaster Tycoon 1, 2, 3

OH man.... I love this series.. I've only played 3 and the first one... but it's still a cracked out game for me... and I know of a lot more Tycooners, hehehee..

Who still loves this series !! It's such a classic, and I can never get enough.

What about you ?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THat game is great! I only have the first one and the expansions for it but it is fun as hell. Ive only seen trailers for the fist one and it looks really cool. I spent so much time during the summer playing Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I know of a lot more Tycooners, hehehee..
    your damn right you do. I've always loved the series and i first jumped on the movement back in 2000 and ive been a tycoon-a-holic ever since. Out of the 3 games (and thousands of different expansion packs) i still favor part 2 out of the series....it's really the perfect game if you look at it...I like and respect the new turn part 3 made by turning 3-d but it just doesnt feel the same....hence why i roll with part 2
    Last edited by narrator; Mar 24, 2005 at 07:38 PM.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hell yeah.... I just demo-played the second and it is almost perfect in a sense.... damn, I'm so addicted.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love roller coaster tycoons!! played the first one for soo long and still not bored of it yet!! played the demo for the 3rd one and quite cool, especially since u get to go on the rollercoaster view as well!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    #1) Angelfire doesn't allow external image links.
    #2) If you're going to just post a picture and not contribute to the discussion, the post will be deleted as SPAM. <--- Your one and only warning.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.