Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rozen Maiden Live Dolfies

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Rozen Maiden Live Dolfies

Ok.. before posting any hate or negative comments about liking dolls.. relax.. ok?

Rozen Maiden is a fun anime i've been watching since it's 1st season's 1st week.. with Traumend out now it's made me do some searches for new walls and pictures again and i stumbled upon THIS!! It's from Kono Sono's Anime blog site.

http://trinityblood.net/animagik9/konosono/?cat=20

Has anyone seen these dolls in REAL life? Maybe info on where i can purchase one (even if it has to be custom made, i really want either the Suigin Tou or Suisei Seki)? I tried googling and yahooing but no luck yet. I plan to keep looking but i figure if i get it out there and have other people who have an interest in the series looking too, we can find it alot quicker... and maybe spark someone else to purchase with me.

CMON.. SUIGIN TOU MAN.. SHE'S FREEKIN AWESOME LOOKING

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rozen Maiden Live Dolfies

Actually, I'm kinda scared of dolls. I watched alot of Chucky back when I was lil and yeah dolls like this give me the creeps.

But Rozen Maiden! I know about the anime! Peach-Pit creators of DearS made this. Awesome!

But despite my fear of dolls and stuff, they actually look kinda nice. ^_^ I like both the middle one and the gothic lolita. ^_^

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

*squealls.... and huggs the dollies*
    *then drops them and runs in fear from they're demonic looking eyes*

But tehy are cute
    I've seen images of other people owning them but never seen one in real life... and hope never too lol
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh hell, I didn't think anyone from AO actually went to Kono Sono and read my crappy entries. Like I said before, I don't know much other than whoever made those customs are based in japan (obviously) and their website, which I lost nearly a year ago was completely written in japanese and it's all custom order stuff. and of course they're ungodly expensive.

Have a picture of Hina Ichigo Dolfie since I've nothing better to offer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Oh hell, I didn't think anyone from AO actually went to Kono Sono and read my crappy entries. Like I said before, I don't know much other than whoever made those customs are based in japan (obviously) and their website, which I lost nearly a year ago was completely written in japanese and it's all custom order stuff. and of course they're ungodly expensive.

HAHA HOLY SHIT.. YOU'RE RAVEN!!! wow... WOW?! and aww... as if u lost the website... i really would pay 500 USD + for a Suigin Tou doll.

Edit - OOoOoo i gotta admit thats a nice looking Hina Ichigo.. but she's no Suigin-tou or Suisei-seki.
    Last edited by naska; Dec 04, 2005 at 08:05 PM.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember that a Naru "statue" (bigger than a doll) was way more expensive than that.
    If I was to buy something, I'd buy Moko-chan.

Thanks

... man, still no luck.. i'd pay anything to own one.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHA HOLY SHIT.. YOU'RE RAVEN!!! wow... WOW?! and aww... as if u lost the website... i really would pay 500 USD + for a Suigin Tou doll.
    Yeah, it's a small internet, huh?

This is a dangerous suggestion, but try heading to 4chan.org and asking this in /a/

If I recall, that's where I initially found out about them, with the amount of traffic that site gets, you're bound to run into someone with some info, just bookmark your thread and check it periodically for the day or two it's up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast