Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rozen Maiden Live Dolfies

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rozen Maiden Live Dolfies

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Yeah, it's a small internet, huh?

This is a dangerous suggestion, but try heading to 4chan.org and asking this in /a/

If I recall, that's where I initially found out about them, with the amount of traffic that site gets, you're bound to run into someone with some info, just bookmark your thread and check it periodically for the day or two it's up.

that's a great idea! I'll do just that. Thanks! And keep it up with the KonoSono blogs! U may think no one cares... but we do.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep me updated if you find out anything, while I'd never buy one I'm sitll interested. And thanks for the kind words, heh.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Keep me updated if you find out anything, while I'd never buy one I'm sitll interested. And thanks for the kind words, heh.

Sure will, i tried to understand the format of 4chan.. but god damn is it unorganized and cluttered.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

haha, if that's the case I'll make a post and search around for you this afternoon.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, let me know too

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Those dolls are evil trust me, they will mess with your mind and you will have nightmares at night...... lol they look awesome i might buy one for my little cousin.

Thanks

haha at 500 USD, ur little cousin must be very important to u or u own bandai.

Thanks

Well I haven't been able to get any ordering information what I have gotten is that those dollfies tend to be sold at events only in Japan really, and if you're lucky you might snag a hit on one if you search Yahoo! Japan, but as of now there are none on there. Sorry, but that's all I got.

Apparently there's an "official" Shinku doll out now that's valued at $800, downside is that it looks like a real Elizabethian era doll and NOT like Shinku. It's kinda ugly...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast