Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG Form??

Newbie Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled's Avatar
    Thanks

RPG Form??

I thought maybe we could have a RPG form of some kind. I looked and didnt find one here. And if there is please I'm sorry and can I get a link to it.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    what do you mean?

The end is important in all things.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    what do you mean?
    Like he said... U looking for online RPG games? U want this forum to be an RPG talk or what? O_o

Newbie Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    Role Playing Games. I was wonding if this board hard one. Thats all. Its no big deal.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I know what hes getting at. Hes wanting a Forum where members of the board submit a character profile and all this then they start an RPG in the forum.

Alas I don't think that would be possible The admins would have to have the say in this

Newbie Anime)*(Kyo may be famous one day Anime)*(Kyo may be famous one day Anime)*(Kyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    he means like we make a role playing forum where you like do rp with the anime show for example inuyasha.

Need a sig or avatar tell me

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    How's about not. You can make your own board for that, or even a Yahoo! Groups dealie. Let's not infect AO with that sort of cult following.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    How's about not. You can make your own board for that, or even a Yahoo! Groups dealie. Let's not infect AO with that sort of cult following.

Tis not cult following. Humpf.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast