Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RPG Form??

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well another Idea that just don't work... First of all will generate spam, lots and lots of it. Second it will also will create conflicts betwen the hardcore users that will thake it more seriously than his life and the casual one that will be lost in the whole picture, those are problems that we don't need....

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are dozens upon dozens of discussion boards dedicated to doing forum RPG. The decision was made several times in the past that AnimeOnline was not going to be one of those forums.

If you want some forum RPG you can try AO's sister site yaxio.com (if it's not totally cobwebbed) or venture forth to the spam-infested purgatory that is Gaia Online.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

i agree most strongly with zui-quan. this is no place for a RPG forum. if you want one www.we-love-anime.com/forum is a free forum that has a well implemented RPG forum. you can go there but plz dont flood this server with the spam generated by an RPG forum, esp because it would out of neccessity spill over into all discussions on the forums.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not supporting the rpg in AO, but I must say that in all the one's I've been in they've never became to out of hand.

In AO though I think that it would be a waste of space, because if you get a lot of people involved in it then tehy can grow quite big, and that's probably not something that the admins and mods would want to deal with I woud think. And even thouhg the one's I've been in never had any real problems all of the one's I've been in were with experienced players. So if it were to grow in size with people that are new to such a set up, it could develop into some problems. And the larger it is, then the harder it is to be moderated.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahh, I think it'll get to hectic. People will make enemies and such, then flame each other when possible. These forums are good as it is.

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    It may be nice to have, however, it has been suggested, I don't know how many times. And as you can see, not many liked the idea of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2