Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rpg suggestions?

Newbie geishagallows may be famous one day geishagallows may be famous one day
    Thanks

rpg suggestions?

I need a new rpg game to play (preferably on ps2 or gamecube) but I like the old school rpgs, what to do?
    undefinedundefinedI've never been to the moon, but I know no flowers grow there, from the blue star I wished to be on, I am forever bare. For I'm the flower, there is no other...the mirror is the blue...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ohh, I love old school RPG's as well... hmm, I suggust find some really nice PSOne games, and crack on those, other than that, 'Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door', 'Baten Kaitos' is really good if you haven't played: 'Tales of Symphonia' or some classic Zelda for the GC...
    I'm playing Wild Arms 3 for PS2, along with Star Ocean 3 and a bunch of PSX games... too many to mention
    ^_~ good luck with finding a decent game, I have a hard time always
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Look at this thread for some ideas:
    Whats your fav RPG ?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well...Let's see...There's always the awesome Final Fantasy games.
    Try: Star Ocean:Til the End of Time, .hack, Zelda, and Xenosaga...
    That's all I can think of right now...

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie Alicia_Aaron may be famous one day Alicia_Aaron may be famous one day Alicia_Aaron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Arcanum: Is a great rpg pc gamers choice of the year i loved it but its a few years old and its massive and can be alittle complex

http://arcanum.sierra.com/us/

I highly recommed getting this it probably only $10 at a used pc store
    "VASH"

"Only those who are loved can ever be free"

ALK 2005

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    rpg's are so ace i have a draw full (well sadly i dont yet..but almost)
    err yeah i agree with mamimi_rue on wild arms 3. cant pry paper mario from friends fingers atm..but it looks good.
    again Star ocean: till the end of time..its good, but cant trely comment as was playing before workload got bumped up a lot..so havent finished it yet)
    tales of symphonia is good.
    s'all i can think of atm...and now having a strong desire to play wild arms 3 again...(has ace music too).

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    You might wanna give Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles a shot. Its for gamecube and "to me" brings back that old school rpg feel.....

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    You might wanna give Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles a shot. Its for gamecube and "to me" brings back that old school rpg feel.....
    Lol and you can carry the chalice and walk far from your friends and kill them. Ah the fun memories.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast