Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours and Drama stop HERE!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Rumours and Drama stop HERE!

As some of you know a few members have been starting Drama on this site. a male member being the main one of this issue. I am here to announce it stops here. If I hear one more rumor about a member of this board that is negative such as

"you are just a whore looking for a man with Power"
    "you're a cyber slut"

or any other hateful or mean things to any of the members your membership on this board will be cut short. This also gose for the staff. If you don't like a member Ignore them block them off your MSN

To the members being effected by this such as those that are getting hurt because of the rumors and drama going around. I am sorry that you are having to endure this problem One member is already on a short leash for this. I have heard things about this member playing the females on the board. I find this to be True you will also be gone. and you know who I speak of.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Rumours and Drama stop HERE!

Wow... That is pritty low guys!
    I am a guy and that is not cool(it insults the female portion of this forum.

You should be ashamed!!!!!

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Rumours and Drama stop HERE!

Ahahahaha, I love forum drama. It's the Internet, everyone should just get over it. If someone is shallow to not be your friend over rumors, it shows they have their own problems and also didn't trust you.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laharl ex View Post
    Ahahahaha, I love forum drama. It's the Internet, everyone should just get over it. If someone is shallow to not be your friend over rumors, it shows they have their own problems and aslo don't trust to ask your take on it.
    If it evolves into constant harassment it stops being funny.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

*shakes head* it is pitiful. i just have to say it's ONLINE EPOPLE. you CANT do anything. this is like myspace almost. thats why i stop coming alot.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Doesn't AO/MSN, etc have ignore/block features? Perhaps it all relates to all the elitism AO has, it just reeks of it. *plugs nose*

Anyway, how is making a thread and the other few things I know was done going to stop it?

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

i think this is a very good idea because there really have been a lot of rumers and drama goin around the site but not only here i am here this same stuff on other websites to but just like on other members and that is really becomeing a big problem but mostly because a lot of people are getting their feelings hurt but i mean a lot becuase this is posted up the internet and a lot of people can see that it is not just a little rumour that a person started and people could say it is not true and is over this is really different

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that male member, should know better. Its clearly written in the rules that this is a no-no. If i see this happening, i will put a stop to it. Also if someone is bothering you, report them. The staff will then take appropiate actions.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast