Thread: Rune Soldier

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Rune Soldier

Has anyone seen it?

I've watched a 5 disk box set of it today. And let me tell you....I loved it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie MaddeningShroud may be famous one day MaddeningShroud may be famous one day MaddeningShroud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is the 5-disc set a bootleg? I always wanted the series since I first heard of it, but I could never afford to buy all the discs seperately, and I've been waiting for a boxset. I've checked many online retailers and haven't found any boxset. So is the one you have legit, and if so, where'd you get it from?
    -------------------------------------------

Into the darkness SHINMA!

Thanks
    Lol. I belive it is legit. But I borrowed from a friend. I'm too poor to get it. Lol.
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I haven't heard a lot about this series... what's the general setting for it?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Louie the Rune Soldier is a light hearted series set in a Pseudo-D&D type world (the creator had previously done 'Lodoss Wars'), where an all female party (Fighter, Cleric, Thief) needs to find a Magic User to complete the adventure group. But after looking around, the only mage they could find is Louie... On their first mission, Louie breaks his staff, so then they have to quest for a new magic staff, etc. etc...

ADV Films has released the series on SIX DVDs, and does not have a Collection Set listed... If that collection was for Region 1, sounds like someone bought a bootleg...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    I guess it's a box set. I have 5 disks. ^-^;
    Seduced by Flesh