Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *runs then trips and falls* HI YA!!!!! Owie....

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome!! It's nice to see more peeps that are hyper!!! ^_~ *lick*
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    HIYA! (screamed martial arts style)

*charges at tree trying to cut it down with a single pinky finger of doom jab*

sfx: "snap"

"OWWWW! I BROKME MY FINGER! $%#*@&&&#@%$ #%$%@"

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    HIYA! (screamed martial arts style)

*charges at tree trying to cut it down with a single pinky finger of doom jab*

sfx: "snap"

"OWWWW! I BROKME MY FINGER! $%#*@&&&#@%$ #%$%@"
    sfx: "VRRROOOM"

*drives in my hummer* hey d-rider put your finger on the ground, lemme realign your pinky finger

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    sfx: "VRRROOOM"

*drives in my hummer* hey d-rider put your finger on the ground, lemme realign your pinky finger
    ok

sfx: "Crunch"

%$#@$%#$@$#%@$#@$%&&@$#$@$#$&@%#$

That was my ARM! now i cant type with my left hand anymore! $@#%

OWWW!

MEDIC! WE HAVE A MAN DOWN HERE! MEDIC! WE NEED A MED-EVAC, STAT!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    gahh..... i love cheetos.... ur awesome ) welcome to eao..... ya,ya,ya,ya welcome welcome welcome... BAm brick wall.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    ok

sfx: "Crunch"

%$#@$%#$@$#%@$#@$%&&@$#$@$#$&@%#$

That was my ARM! now i cant type with my left hand anymore! $@#%

OWWW!

MEDIC! WE HAVE A MAN DOWN HERE! MEDIC! WE NEED A MED-EVAC, STAT!
    *medic comes in, and talks to me* doctor what's his problem...

get ready, dragonrider needs a vasectomy....NUMB HIM!!!

heh heh heh

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    One of FreeSayian's fallowers? oi Welcome to AnimeOnline ^_^
    Not really I just come from there... I have been there since october and I'm trying to spread my self around the different forums!!! ^-^

You all are very lucky to have me here!!! I'm sure I am going to bring this board into HYPERNESS!!!! Wellll ummmm

Thank you all for welcoming me!!!! ANd two pages too!!! Thank you!!!

Well...... anymore questions and I'll post more... I hope i wont be a bother either!!!

Arigatou!!!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004
    Not really I just come from there... I have been there since october and I'm trying to spread my self around the different forums!!! ^-^

You all are very lucky to have me here!!! I'm sure I am going to bring this board into HYPERNESS!!!! Wellll ummmm

Thank you all for welcoming me!!!! ANd two pages too!!! Thank you!!!

Well...... anymore questions and I'll post more... I hope i wont be a bother either!!!

Arigatou!!!
    Just remember this place isn't like AnimeLeague So I better tell you out streght there is no Crazy League and or Cityscape to spam and up your post counts in. This is one of them smap free boards XD I hope you enjoy your stay here with us if you need any help let me know and I will help you as best as I can

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast