Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: s-CRY-ed

Newbie Ruri may be famous one day Ruri may be famous one day Ruri's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up s-CRY-ed

Hey has anyone seen this anime? well if you havent it airs on AS (adultswim) on saturdays but i have the storyline if any are interested.

The once pristine landscape of the Kanagawa Prefecture experienced a sudden upheaval of the Earth’s crust 22 years ago. A strange environmental phenomenon caused the land to split and protrude upwards reaching unprecedented heights for an acute crust movement. After the incident, the Japanese capital was relocated to the Mie Prefecture since its economic and governmental operations were interrupted. Due to the abandonment and dilapidated state of the area, they dubbed it The Lost Ground.

A strange incidence of genetic alteration was then discovered after the upheaval. About 2% of the population born after the incident inherited special powers due to the radiation given off from underneath the Earth’s crust. Within the Lost Ground also exists the Alter Forrest where even the animals are endowed with Alter abilities. The explanation for these genetic alterations is still unclear but a new breed of humans called Alter Users have emerged from the natural disaster.
    Kazuma, a young mercenary roams the Lost Ground, looking for any work he can find to sustain his livelihood within the harsh environment. As one of the few people that are gifted with the Alter ability, Kazuma can plaster his right arm and torso with a metallic alloy. A number of Alter Users exists within the slums of the Lost Ground as well as the city area. The Alter Users can manipulate and rearrange the atoms around them, thus forming their Alters. Within the slums, many Alter Users run amuck abusing their Alter abilities. To mitigate the effects of these renegade Alter Users within the undeveloped area, the police organization known as HOLD was formed. Within HOLD exists a group of elite Alter Users called HOLY. As their primary objective, HOLY is to suppress and capture what they call Native Alter Users. Those that are incarcerated have two choices. Either join HOLY or be confined indefinitely. Kazuma will meet such a fate and he will fight for his life trying to overturn the ideals of HOLY.

Amongst the elitists of the HOLY Alter Users is a young man named Ryuho. He commands a powerful Alter called Zetsuei. The unforgiving justice of Zetsuei mirrors Ryuho’s cold demeanor. A chance meeting between Kazuma and Ryuho will spawn a rivalry between the two. Their hatred for each other will ensnare the land with chaos and turmoil. It is a battle between the hunter and the hunted; a struggle to rebel against conformity; and a fight to uphold ones ideals and freedom. The epic battles within the Lost Ground will determine the fates of all who dwell there.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

For a more detailed description, the official Bandai website for s-CRY-ed is located here...
    http://www.scryedanime.com/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    More descriptive? Can it get more descriptive? i have tid bits of it here and there and i think im liking it. I heard about it a while back before it came to america. It was hitting it big in japan, funny isnt it. Ive seen episodes 15-17 and some others on AnimeNetwork. I'd like to see more but i cant stay up that late, more like i'd fall asleep before it came on.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie kikyochan may be famous one day kikyochan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yea i've seen the anime...i guess i like it but i get kinda lost in the story and the plot and what its about.

Newbie Ruri may be famous one day Ruri may be famous one day Ruri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kikyochan
    Yea i've seen the anime...i guess i like it but i get kinda lost in the story and the plot and what its about.
    how can you if you read the storyline i dont think you would and besides i think its pretty good the storyline and all and "alter-users" is an orginal thing away from all the energy blast and swords or what not i think its an ok anime given the fact that ive only seen three epsiodes but my opinion my change if the plot becomes unteresting.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    really i dont find the concept of the anime that original at all. i mean really genetic alteration's its been done in video games already also but its not bad an anime.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    It sounds very intersting, I'm looking forward to it
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like this one too. It's good.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast