Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: S-crY-ed

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool S-crY-ed

the show is awsome saw the first show for me its awsome and i love it anyone else??

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: S-cr-ed

S-CRY-ED?yeah the show's good..it could use more blood though j/k((or am i?))

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: S-cr-ed

sory i thought i put a why...oh ya i just got the last epoisode last night it was okay..but a good intro...and full metal alchemist im watching now too that show is the best so far in "new" shows

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: S-crY-ed

s-cry-ed? Or whatever it's called... it's like a post-apocalyptic version of X-Men. It's nice, good action, but for me it was a one-time-only series.

Thanks

well what do you mean one time only..its not like x men at all..its more like a fast pace thing when a lot happens at once its awsome

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

I have most of the episodes recorded on my tivo thing i have at home along with a few other anime's like inuyasha and full metal alchemist which all rule too! But this by far is an awesome anime!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Newbie panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Its an pretty alright show with some good action, but the ending is pretty lame tho why didnt the two main chars go back to there women thats just strange.
    [IMG][IMG].[/IMG][/IMG]
    450x110 image limit~ hassun

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dnangel141
    well what do you mean one time only..its not like x men at all..its more like a fast pace thing when a lot happens at once its awsome
    I mean I'd only watch it once. It wasn't really all that good, but it was a fun series to watch nevertheless.

Yes, it's like XMen, because there's a group of people with supernatural abilities who are hated and attacked by the main race.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast