Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: S-crY-ed

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: S-crY-ed

i don't mean to affend any x-men or readers..but s-cr-ed isn't a corny show and it will be a legend to x-men in my opinion is...and it isn't all about powers..they don't have as much as these guys and they're way cooler..so not like x-men--no offence

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: S-crY-ed

I like the show as well, but I missed several episodes. Now, I don't know what is going on.

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: S-crY-ed

i just started watching the show today so ...don't feel bad

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    s-cry-ed? Or whatever it's called... it's like a post-apocalyptic version of X-Men. It's nice, good action, but for me it was a one-time-only series.

I totaly agree (the only real diferince between x-men and this is the location, and it was only localized in one location in stead of world wide)

Thanks

i don't like x men so i wouldn't like this show but i love this show and i can't stand x-men so i guess its a opinion

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

I've kept up with most of the shows which is pretty cool i got that new tivo thing so i can record episodes!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Thanks

ya thats what i do cause i will be too tired in school if i don't and do you havwe anime on demand??

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes and g4 tech tv i record xplay and attack of the show also!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast