Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Saddest Death. :( *Spoiler

Newbie devil_4lyfe_kuro_chan may be famous one day devil_4lyfe_kuro_chan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    you kno which one was th SADDEST? asuka's death in end of eva...it was sad and gory-_-

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    chise's death in saikano was sad because she suffered a lot just to get there.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    for some reason the saddest death i have seen is spike's death in cowboy bebop. or rather it wasn't the death exactly. it was all the pain and agony he had to go through to die. he knew going in that he wouldn't make it out alive but he refused to give up and went there and killed vicious anyway. it made me cry.

i'm a guy, 18, and i was watching on my laptop on the livingroom floor (from a legitimate DVD copy borrowed from a friend). everyone in my family couldn't understand why i was crying. i NEVER cried before (atleast not in front of them. and it had been a LONG time since i had ever done it)

so yeah that was it....
    aye i agree with you there...though it was nuttin but an action show with no point but to kick peoples arses...it was saddening T-T

Newbie Bluesummers may be famous one day Bluesummers may be famous one day Bluesummers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nuriko from Fushigi Yugi was a very sad death.
    Last edited by Bluesummers; May 05, 2005 at 02:28 AM.
    "don't worry.. i struck you with the backside.. hmm? oh, sorry.. this is a double edged sword" *Zelgadis*

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is kinda weird but the sadest death for me was when Lust from FMA decides to be on the good side, then Wrath finds the locket that holds her weakness to destroy her. All she wanted to do was become human and be friends with Ed and the gang. Another sad death for me was when Ed died in FMA when Envy killed him. But then he was resurrected by Al who also died. But then he was brought back. But it was sad in the begining.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say Spike from Cowboy Bebop, just because I cried at the end. They made it sad with the song they played, and how he died.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3