Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Saddest Ending

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Saddest Ending

What was the saddest ending you ever saw in an Anime (or manga, but I think Anime has more of an impact)?

***ADDITION***
    Have you ever had an ending RUINED thoroughly by a parent/relative/loved one/evil person? Like, it gets all sad, then they BURST in? Happened to me with the end of the fifth episode (or fourth) of Someday's Dreamers. It was all sad, then WHAM! My mom came in and yelled for me to take out the trash :Thumbd: . Not cool.

But anyways, I have two favorite endings: Chrono Crusade, and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
    *Spoiler*
    Chrno Crusade (well, the last ep. in general, not the BS ending where they describe the third Fatimah Prophecy). Chrono and Rosette dying... that hurt me big time.

Then there's Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. That entire last ep was gold, and it also made me reflect on how weird some children's books are .
    Last edited by ryke12; Apr 16, 2005 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Added Stuff
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    What was the saddest ending you ever saw in an Anime (or manga, but I think Anime has more of an impact)?

I have two: Chrono Crusade (well, the last ep. in general, not the BS ending where they describe the third Fatimah Prophecy). Chrono and Rosette dying... that hurt me big time.

Then there's Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. That entire last ep was gold, and it also made me reflect on how weird some children's books are .
    Chrno Crusade's ending was sad, but I didn't really like the characters much so I didn't really mind.

It may not be that saddest, but I found then ending of Scrapped Princess to be a downer, when Sizu died and said "sorry" in Swin's voice.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Spoiler: Saikano

The sadest anime ending I've ever seen would be Saikano's.
    There's no hope of anything at the end, because not only does the entire world end, with all the remaining survivors from the wars killed off in earthquarkes and tsunami's.... but Shuji is the only one left alive in the world. Even Chise doesn't make it.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie kurosaki ichigo may be famous one day kurosaki ichigo may be famous one day kurosaki ichigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    most anime ive seen have happy or sumwat happy ending...hehee but maybe full metal alchemist has a sad ending...i think cuz he got seperated from his lil brother...and had to go to another world...i hope they make a second season... threw out dat movie was kinda sad...haha late

Newbie Tigress may be famous one day Tigress may be famous one day
    Thanks
    OMG,the ending to wolf`s Rain was INCREDIBLY sad.And I literally cried my eyes out when Toboe died.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    The end of Cyborg009, man i almost cried, it was so...........Sad.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cowboy Bebop's ending, what can i say? I got a thing for the classics....

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me it was Final Fantasy Unlimited...how could Kaze sacrifice himself???? I wanted a love story :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast