Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Saddest Ending

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, I guess it's Evagelion and X/1999 TV. They made me cried, other than that. Gunslinger Girl is pretty depress too.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wolf's Rain ending was sad.. also Cowboy Bebop and there was also an anime where there were 7,8 or 9? Humans and a dog. They carried an orb thingy. The leader has an orb in his sword while the dog has it in it's mouth. The others has ther own weapon and in some part of the body. They all died in the end except for a girl with the whistle. I forgot the title of it.. now what was that called...

Newbie Alexi Aoyama may be famous one day Alexi Aoyama may be famous one day Alexi Aoyama's Avatar
    i'm dutch, and proud of it. i live in the netherlands
    Thanks
    saddest ending...
    dunno really... i hate all endings becuase it ends the story....
    now thats sad

but i think of all the series i watched till the end
    i my me, strawberry eggs has the saddest ending
    he didnt achieve his goal in the end now did he...

but overall saikano's the saddest anime yet...(that i've seen)
    have to watch the last few epi's but still.... i think that endings gonna send me into an depression or something like that.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    *SPOILER* not that anyone cares but Gundam SEED's ending.

if you watched it you'd know. Kira is fighting Ray le creuset an suddenly flay's transport comes up . le cruset fires a shot at the ship. KIra just barley blocks it with the FREEDOM's hand. kira says "im glad youre ok". then another beam shot comes down and blows the ship up. kira goes into SEED mode, and continues his fight. (he's sad and pissed.)

meanwhile, athrun and cagali are making their way to the GENSIS targeting room. Athrun finds his father dead, floating in the air. then a selfdestruct sequence begins, which will make GENISIS fire at 00:00. he says there is only one way to destroy it, self destructing his ship in the battery area. cagali is crying and pleading him not to.

Kira is losing. the Freedom has 1 arm and 1 leg, no head. Kira's final blow is he takes him double beam saber and stabs ray le creuset through the cockpit, making a explosion and he blows up. just then, the GENISIS blows up and kira is cught in the blast. cagali and athrun survive but the Justice is blown up. they are crying and question where kira is. then Birdy, Kira's robot bird Athrun gave him omes flying into space and finds kira, his gundam blow to pieces and he is crying.

its so sad in my eyes
    Kira doesn't get caught in the blast you do see his gundam before you see kira
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4