Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Saddest moments in anime or manga

Newbie onmyoji Subaru may be famous one day onmyoji Subaru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    For me the saddest moments are anything to do with the relationship between Sumeragi Subaru and Sakurazuka Seishiro.

The ending to wolf's rain was a well sad too, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

X has so many sad moments it's unreal, clamp have a way of pulling your heartstrings.

The end of berserk was sad too, I really need to get the manga and find out what the hell happens.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    Lol, I agree about the pikachu leaving Ash part. I remember my sister and I were in front of the TV crying. Lol. But I don't see what's so sad about Chobits since everyone was happy in the end.
    the part that I found sad was when Freya took over and Chi was supposedly gone forever
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Suki Sakurazuka may be famous one day Suki Sakurazuka may be famous one day Suki Sakurazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yey its good to see another X fan! X s the only series to have me crying more than nce lol. Is Cowboy Bebop any good for anyone who has watched/read it?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki Sakurazuka
    Is Cowboy Bebop any good for anyone who has watched/read it?
    well...
    if you like an anime with a good story, badass characters, guns, and awesome music from Yoko Kanno (Wolf's Rain, Stand Alone Complex)
    then Cowboy Bebop's perfect for you

Cowboy Bebop's ****in legendary
    classic

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    in FMA where tht guy died, icant remember his name though. he was always walkin around with a picture of his daughter and always talkin about her. and at his funeral when his daughter said where is daddy goin? he said he has a lot of work to do but if he leaves now he wont be able to do it

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well lets see, i feel sad when a Long running series comes to an end because i know there wont be any more episodes and mangas of it. It really breaks my heart.
    Like Love Hina and Excel Saga, i will miss thee. (although excel saga isnt over)
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsumori
    in FMA where tht guy died, icant remember his name though. he was always walkin around with a picture of his daughter and always talkin about her. and at his funeral when his daughter said where is daddy goin? he said he has a lot of work to do but if he leaves now he wont be able to do it
    yeh that one really hurt me shook me up real bad. hughes didn't deserve to die but he was the perfect person for the creators to kill because the watchers would mre than likely become attached to his character.

i was sad when sasuke an naruto had to face off. rasengan versus chidori [ i hate seeing friends have to fight each other ]

i was really pissed when vash was forced to kill legato. that wierd S.O.B with that stupid name "bluesummers"

i was sad when that state alchemist turned his daughter his only family left into a chimera in the name of science and money. 'if he was real i'ld kill him.'

i was sad when rocklee from naruto was cruched by gara's desert coffin poor rock lee. he really wanted to defeat neji but the previlege was given to naruto instead.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Lessee... *starts ticking off*

Kiminozo (second ep and near end of last)

Kanon (where you found out that the Ayu was just... a dream or something like that... I cried...)

Mai Hime (where Yuuichi (think that's his name) died, but then the last ep ruined ALL emotional value)

Naruto (where Haku died and whatshisname wanted to die next to Haku)

Chrno Crusade (where Chrno and Rosette died , that was crazy (first time EVER really felt major emotion)) The manga was a copout, though

That SHOULD be it...I might add more if I remember them...
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast