Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Saddest moments in anime or manga

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saddest moments in anime or manga

Sorry to put this in here, i know it's kinda off topic, the title said saddest anime/manga moments but i would like to add this... It's from Final Fantasy VII, when Aeris was killed by Sephiroth, i get into games a lot, as if my life were inter-twined with it, a part OF it, i'm just like that (say what you will) so when i saw Aeris die... i sat there crying for a few minutes... then Jenova showed up during Aeris' symphony theme and like Cloud using the anger built up from seeing Sephiroth kill her i went and killed Jenova on the first time as an avengement (a big first for me on a hard boss in the game so i guess this could also go under "Greatest Gaming Moments as well). It is a little embarrasing for me to admit but it's how i feel and i think i'm finally ready to start telling people what i feel and open up more... hope you guys don't think i'm totaly crazy for being that way about video games...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

The End Of Wolf's Rain. That was sad....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah Wolf' Rain had a very sad ending... I didn't cry, but I felt some kind of pain in my heart
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    yeah Wolf' Rain had a very sad ending... I didn't cry, but I felt some kind of pain in my heart
    yes, there was a pain to find that they all truely end up dead, but i didn't feel bad at all for that abomination, half human, half wolf, guy, thing, whatever that tried to kill Cheza and (sorry i haven't seen it in months i forgot the main character's name) and tryed to get into parradise "itself." It bit Cheza and got killed by poison, HA HA! It deserved it!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

gotta love BONES
    they got the guts to kill off the hero
    Kiba of Wolf's Rain and Spike of Cowboy Bebop
    damn shame they died
    but at least they died happy and with... honor?
    Kiba drowned and Spike bled to death
    eh... it's still sad

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Spike is one of my favorite anime characters, when he died that made me sad.

Newbie __Kitsune_no_Kokoro__ may be famous one day __Kitsune_no_Kokoro__ may be famous one day
    I used to live in Hell, until they were afraid I'd take over. Then they threw me out.
    Thanks

My Onee-Chan was bawling when Kiba died. I was too...;_;

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

On Inuyasha, when he thought that Kagome died. I couldn't help but cry throughout the whole episode.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast