Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saikano - Worth it?

Newbie Drizzt may be famous one day Drizzt may be famous one day Drizzt's Avatar
    Thanks

Saikano - Worth it?

I'm thinking of purchasing the Saikano series now that the entire series is out on DVD - do you guys think it would be worth the purchase? Is it too much of a romance story?

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh it;s worth it i think hey, i watched it alreayd very good series, very sad tho hey but besides that it's good

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not Just a love story! It has some serrious impact Action but Describe the whole thing better:

Action+Romance=Drama

and a whole lot of it!
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This series rips your heart out... does a tap dance on it... and then proceeds to defecate on it. It's a sad, sad story... but really, really good.

Newbie TaMa may be famous one day TaMa may be famous one day TaMa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the anime, and I was very close to buy the dvds, but then i saw it was viz that licensed it XD and they tent to screw up everything -_- expecially the di gi charat manga ...

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    This series rips your heart out... does a tap dance on it... and then proceeds to defecate on it. It's a sad, sad story... but really, really good.
    That is so true. This anime without a doubt is one of the heaviest animes I have ever seen. With beautiful animation, an original story line, and terrific music, Saikano has alot to offer for anyone that can make it all the way through the 13 episode season. Be warned you will get mad, you will get happy and more likely than not you will cry and be confused at the same time. But fear not beacuse if you make it all the way through not only will you cry more but you will feel satasfied that you did.

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah i donno i sort this was sad, but i sort the last few epps made it not so sad anymore for me hey even tho it was sad.

Still the all time most saddest anime i have ever watched was Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, DAM knwo that was a sad anime hey wow

Newbie ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was defnitely a really good series. I could probably think of better things to spend money on. I would never want to watch that again, it's so depressing...but hey, whatever floats your boat right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast