Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: sailor moon

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

sailor moon

im wondering whether or not to get the first season.the only downside is that i know noone that has seen it before.
    so is it worth getting or not

thx in advance

Newbie darse may be famous one day darse may be famous one day darse's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sailor moon

ive seen it it was my very first anime in fact one of my family members helped make it

and its very hard to find buut i found a perfectly good one on ebay

and you might try browseing works better
    although we might dwell on other things

deep down love is our only escape

www.aiyoriaoshi.com

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard that series in Japan is pretty much Hentai.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion

actually i found out by my friend that it was intended for old men to enjoy. but once the small girls thought of sailor moon as a hero then thats what the producers went for. and made more. and made lots of things of sailor moon. now the creator thought of it as a hero thing with romance. but the producers didnt. and then it was such a hit they made a real life serise. with real people doing it. now there arnt any real transphomations like in anime but its good non the less (ive seen both anime and real life, and ive read the mangas). so this was my first anime to see ever. so im a pretty big fan still but nots as much as i used to.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I heard that too, I never like Sailor Moon, I need action, not watch some grls dresseed like um................... going after guys
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Akurei Kakudo
    actually i found out by my friend that it was intended for old men to enjoy. but once the small girls thought of sailor moon as a hero then thats what the producers went for. and made more. and made lots of things of sailor moon. now the creator thought of it as a hero thing with romance. but the producers didnt. and then it was such a hit they made a real life serise. with real people doing it. now there arnt any real transphomations like in anime but its good non the less (ive seen both anime and real life, and ive read the mangas). so this was my first anime to see ever. so im a pretty big fan still but nots as much as i used to.
    This is wrong on both counts. Sailor Moon was started during the 'Anime Rebirth' period that was triggered by the GAINEX TV series "Nadia", and is credited with triggering the 'rebirth' of the Magical Girl genre. The series was made by the major anime studio Toei (Dragon Ball Z, Slam Dunk, One Piece) which is a studio that does not cater to the fringe anime hobbiest market. Sailor Moon has always been targeted towards the grade/middle school girl market. And Toei is concerned enough about the series reputation that the last season of Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon 'S' with the transvestite villain, considered normal by Japanese TV standards, not normal by US TV standards) has never been released in the US Market.

The original uncut Sailor Moon has a darker and more serious plot, and more character interactions then the US english dub release. The license for the original Japanese version for US distribution was pulled from the market late last year, so if you want the original uncut Sailor Moon, you better grab the remaining copies while they last...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to get it. i luuv sailor moon. sailor mercury is my all time fav! her blue hair is super kawaii
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

oh i never knew that. i knew that sailor moon uncut did have a darker plot to it but i didnt know all of that. kool!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast