Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (Saiyuki) click and find out!! lol

Newbie 723Natsumi_19 may be famous one day 723Natsumi_19 may be famous one day 723Natsumi_19's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink (Saiyuki) click and find out!! lol

Hey y'all! This is actually a thread on Saiyuki!(sry if your dissapointed! ^_^; ) Anyways, Saiyuki is my favvie anime EVA!!!I love Gojyo the best!!!With his funny pants!!!LOL(I love all the other characters too much to choose a second!! )Who else loves this anime/manga? Talk to me!!

P.S. I apologize if there is already a Saiyuki thread. I was too lazy to look for one. lol
    I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.

Luv y'all

Newbie bluecrystal_19 may be famous one day bluecrystal_19 may be famous one day
    Its summer 24/7 if only there were summer holidays!
    Thanks
    I won't say Sayuki is my favourite but its one of my favourites. I've read some of the manga and watched the anime but i haven't watched the Sayuki Reload. But my friend will be lending me the Sayuki Reload DVD some time soon.

I like Hakuryu best. After Hakuryu would be Hakkai. By the way, what so funny about Gojyo's pants? They look pretty okay to me.
    I have the memory of a goldfish...
    which is 3 seconds for your information.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I heard that the manfa was based on true events of an ancient priest to find a scroll in India. I saw it mentioned on read or die. It was a book too...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie 723Natsumi_19 may be famous one day 723Natsumi_19 may be famous one day 723Natsumi_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gojyo's pants are more of a private joke between me and one of my close friends (I wont explain, it's too weird) but I think they're weird because they're all poofy and then they get all strait and thin and I think they are kinda wierd like that.(Can you tell I'm easily amused? lol)
    I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.

Luv y'all

Newbie bluecrystal_19 may be famous one day bluecrystal_19 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    I heard that the manfa was based on true events of an ancient priest to find a scroll in India. I saw it mentioned on read or die. It was a book too...
    The original story isn't true. Its a chinese classic. I haven't read it because i doubt my chinese is up to scratch, but i have watched many versions of it on TV before. Each getting further and further away from the original story as time passes. One of the furtherest being Sayuki.

Quote Originally Posted by 723Natsumi_19
    Gojyo's pants are more of a private joke between me and one of my close friends (I wont explain, it's too weird) but I think they're weird because they're all poofy and then they get all strait and thin and I think they are kinda wierd like that.(Can you tell I'm easily amused? lol)
    723 (or whatever you call yourself), you are really very easily amused. I hardly call that amusing...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecrystal_19
    The original story isn't true. Its a chinese classic. I haven't read it because i doubt my chinese is up to scratch, but i have watched many versions of it on TV before. Each getting further and further away from the original story as time passes. One of the furtherest being Sayuki.
    I wouldn't call 'Sayuki' the furthest interpretation of the Legend of the Monkey King. That title must go to 'DragonBall' and 'DragaonBall Z', (Note, that in Japan, this is considered only one series... 'Dragon Ball') with Goku, and the extending staff, etc, etc

Legend of the Monkey King Reference...
    http://www.wku.edu/~yuanh/China/monkey.html
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I wouldn't call 'Sayuki' the furthest interpretation of the Legend of the Monkey King. That title must go to 'DragonBall' and 'DragaonBall Z', (Note, that in Japan, this is considered only one series... 'Dragon Ball') with Goku, and the extending staff, etc, etc
    Err... i don't think the english name of it is Legend of the Monkey King. Its called Journey to the West. That's the name in english. Its also the direct translation of the chinese title.

DragonBall is another remake of Journey to the West? I didn't know that. Not that i watch DragonBall.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can think of at least two other series that are also derived from Journey to the West. It's a common theme for anime writers to crib from.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast