Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Newbie Alucard may be famous one day Alucard may be famous one day Alucard's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai Champloo

ive heard alot of good things about this how many people here have seen it?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ooooo' i seen.. pictures
    o well... i liked it by what i seen.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I haven't seen this series yet, but 'Samurai Champloo' may turn out to be one of those anime series (e.g. 'Big O', 'Trigun', 'Outlaw Star', 'Escaflowne', 'Ninja Scroll Movie') that does better in the US market then it's original Japanese Market. In the original TV showings, 'Samurai Champloo' was canceled at episode 17 due to a lack of ratings. The 'Second Season' of the series that was announced is actually the original episodes 18-26 that was skipped in the first showing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen it, it is good. You really shouldn't post the "how many people have seen this?
    " threads the moderaters will get you for it. THere are consequences.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    I have seen it, it is good. You really shouldn't post the "how many people have seen this?
    " threads the moderaters will get you for it. THere are consequences.
    And you wouldn't be spared...

I respect SC for taking a genre that is rediculously overdone and trying to make something fresh with it.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Three words... GOT TO SEE IT!!!

Ok, maybee more than three, but Samurai Champloo Is THE BOMB!!! If you like hip-hop mixed in with ancient japaneese sword-play ie: people seperating in half..

Then you got to check this thing out. Its the best. So good. I love it.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought that a second season was weird....but still, I like it alot...it's sad it didn't do so well in Japan...guess the Japanese are used to seeing those types of shows...

Anyways, I love it. I love that ragtag trio of Fuu, Mugen and Jin. The animation is top notch and the music is very cool. It's so weird and funny to see samurai running around with bleached hair and piercings...It reminds me of Cowboy Bebop (maybe it's because both shows were directed by the same man) because it has a genre of it's own and can't really be defined.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    ITs great. ONE of my favorite episodes is the one with the guy who has the beatboxing guy as one his companions. THat was funny.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast