Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Newbie AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi's Avatar
    somewhere in thes big wide wonderful world
    Thanks
    im basically repeating what everyone has been saying in most of the posts: samurai champloo rocks!! ive only seen up to ep six, but that was the best three hours ive spent in a long time. i dont think i ever stopped laughing . The animation is spectacular, the voice actors are amazing [the guy who does mugens voice (japanese version) also did roronoa zoro in one piece <3...and if im not mistaken, the eng. voice actor for him is the guy that did spike for cowboy bebop], and the plotline is just...awesome . this is definaltly one of my favorites that and jin in a kimono is just. too. sexeh.
    so tell me, what does it feel like living in a constant cloud of stupidity?

Newbie Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally wouldn't say that Samurai Champloo is better than Dragonball Z. They are just different in their own ways. Dragonball Z has intense fighting scenes which deals with hand to hand combat and using powers while Samurai Champloo has the sword fights. There are funny scenes that can be found in both of the animes as well. Besides they both have their own plots and animation stlye. Samurai Champloo has a newer animation stlye but that doesn't make it better than Dragonball Z because many people consider Dragonball Z's animation to be good as well.

Dragonball Z is one of the great animes and loved by so many people so how can it be less deserving than Samurai Champloo.

Oh yeah, I also like to watch Samurai Champloo. I recommend anyone who hasn't watch it to do so.
    Last edited by Boyforever; Mar 30, 2005 at 11:47 AM.

Newbie demanatrix may be famous one day demanatrix may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hey whats going on

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demanatrix
    hey whats going on
    Not much over here.. just sipping my green tea.
    ---------
    Alright, back to the topic.. Purchasing Vol. 01 of Samurai Champloo was a very wise decision.. Since the story is just developing, further judgement cannot be made.. But this anime is very intriguing for its art, theme of action & comedy, and the mix of Hip-Hop as its source for music.

Newbie Trance may be famous one day Trance may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have seen episodes 1-26 and I must say it is very good. I may not have my foot in a wide variety of anime yet but Inuyasha and Samurai Champloo are probably my two favorite as of now. And even the english dub'd versions of SC are great. I recommend everyone watch it.

Newbie Millerworld may be famous one day Millerworld may be famous one day Millerworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great show, though more concept-based then character-based like Bebop

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the guys behind Cowboy Bebop made it, it must be good
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Millerworld may be famous one day Millerworld may be famous one day Millerworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    BTW, this series has the single best fight sequences i've ever seen in anime period
    ~been dazed and confused for so long~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast