Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerworld
    Great show, though more concept-based then character-based like Bebop
    I do agree with that! I enjoyed Samurai Champloo to a thorough amount. But I found it somewhat lacking, in the characters' dynamics. Overall, from the subbed episodes I have viewed off of Bittorrent, I must say that Watanabe did a fantastic job at this series ~ like Bebop.

The fight sequences were tremendous. I enjoyed them ... I researched and discovered that some of the concept artists from Kill Bill and Princess Mononoke added to create this mood for the anime.

I rate it an 8 out of 10.
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Apr 10, 2005 at 10:59 PM.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only saw the first episode, and it looked great till it ended

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's one of the best Anime ever made. The sword styles, fighting, everything is wonderful. I haven't seen ALL of it, but I hope something lovey-dovey happens. :]

Newbie animecrazy54 may be famous one day animecrazy54 may be famous one day animecrazy54's Avatar
    Thanks

samurai champloo

i think samurai champloo is awesome!!! i found out about samurai champloo at a anime covention here where i live which is in florida called kuni con it was awesom e and fun tell me if any of you went

animekris [/FONT]

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    Yah, its a great anime....better see it.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not tooo shabby sorry about the earlier comments...
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I managed to catch it on [adult swim] and it was an extremely likable show. specialy the begining.I enjoyed the fight scenes more than I thought I would. I kinda thought it was funny though when she got those smoke grenades (which I didn't actually see, sorry I had to piss.). I kinda noticed her jugs got immensly bigger in a matter of minutes. But all was soon explained. Next time I won't get out of my seat for a damn thing.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Got's some great fight scenes and Mugen is just one bad mofo!
    Reminds me a hell of alot of Spike!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast