Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai Champloo

I've just finished watching all 26 episodes and I felt sad, but happy at the ending. I didn't have the slightest thought that the Samurai that smelt like sunflowers was Fuu's father till the part where Fuu, Jin and Mugen was sitting in front of the camp fire.

I really loved Fuu's character, even more than Jin and Mugen because I could really relate to her and her father's issues. As for Jin and Mugen, they are fantastic. I've always wanted some romance inside Samurai Champloo between Jin and Fuu or Mugen and Fuu, but sadly there wasn't.

The ending was just one of the saddest, as I wanted them to continue their journey of some sort. Hopefully Shinichiro Watanabe will make Samurai Champloo 2! I'll definately look out for that one. This is one of the best shows ever.

So what did you think of Samurai Champloo?

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u think champloo is sad u should watch an anime called saikano

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i loved champloo, jin is my favourite character reminds me of my self.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Now I just recently watched ths show, Samurai Champloo and I found it was very good. It just came on Cartoon Network on Adult swim. I had no idea it was sad, but I suppose you could look at it that way. In my mind, sad endings are good! I am tired of movies and series ending on a high note. It is very annoying to have everything so happy! I like sad, mad, and horrid! >
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    Now I just recently watched ths show, Samurai Champloo and I found it was very good. It just came on Cartoon Network on Adult swim. I had no idea it was sad, but I suppose you could look at it that way. In my mind, sad endings are good! I am tired of movies and series ending on a high note. It is very annoying to have everything so happy! I like sad, mad, and horrid! >

i agree with, i rather it end on a sad note or if evil wins

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahh yes...So I am not the only person with that opinion!

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh the ending was a bit dif wasn't it. i really enjoyed it and they all went their own ways at the end. and mugen learned to read and write
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Thanks
    Well, I am currently watching episode 3 and they already are splitting ways. Doesn't see much of a stretch of the imagination that they split up at the end.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast