Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finished watching all 26 episodes, must say, it's pretty good. I heard the ending was sad, but I think it was rather cool, it leaves you to think of their own epilogues in which you could create load of fanfics from. The thing I loved most about the anime was in fact the smooth animation and bold yet slightly saturated colours.

Oh, and don't ask why, but for some reason around episode 7 I got the idea that Fuu was looking for her father, the 'sunflower samurai'. Maybe it was when the dutch guy met them, or maybe it was something else, but eh, I just figured it out. I'm strange like that ._.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Much strangeness in the episodes. Like the old man who wanted to kill them got in the bath with that giy, and the man with one hand who tried to kill them in episodes 2. I did not kno people could be 9 feet tall and weight 500 pounds. I am referring to the ugly man.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    from the early eps i said that the guy must be her father

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the end wasn't sad nor happy, it was just kool!!!!

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've only seen wat has haooened in Adult swim, but I'm not sure If I should get it, I need that $$ for personal reasons, I"ll just watch it on AS
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Champloo

Jin is my favorite character but I haven't really finished watching ALL episodes.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie ffgirl_07 may be famous one day ffgirl_07 may be famous one day ffgirl_07's Avatar
    Thanks

can anybody tell me where can i download this anime at?? i rather download it than watch it on t.v
    [*sig image removed. Please read forum rules regarding max sig dimensions.*]

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Fuu. She eats ALOT!! If ya know what I mean.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast