Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Champloo

i like it alot...i haven't seen all the episodes yet, but i like the way they combined the hip-hop with the fuedal japanese settings, the way mugen wears big, baggy shorts and little details like that...plus fuu is very kawaii

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

well the show is not that bad it is a pretty good anime show it has lot of accion and you can see people getting slay by this weird guy Mugen. !^-^!

Newbie inuyasha jr may be famous one day inuyasha jr may be famous one day inuyasha jr's Avatar
    Thanks

i mean foo and jean rock
    "my real nick name is kogome jr so call me that "

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I think Mugen is the voice of spike from cowboy bebop.but this anime is cool.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i love this anime i have all 26 episodes in english subtitles ! its awesome i love the fighting and characters and the whole hip hop thing goin on (the ending is funny but sad) oo! and i love mugen and jin their so cooL!

Newbie crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo's Avatar
    in my chi's heart and soon in a home with her!!{edited by kaori}
    Thanks

It's one of my favorite animes b/c they combine all the action with perverted stuff. Jin is my favorite character also but it seems that amjl81 likes him just a little...okay a lot more than I do. Anyways, ya, you should definetly check this anime out.
    The blue moon glares. A shadow forms. The advent of crisis has risen to arms.
    FFVII is a stupid video game that i based my life on for 3 years-ur chi!!!! {i love you!! i jus messing with ya!! tehe}

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the show. Mugen just rules the show. I wish it was more to the series than it was.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Samurai Champloo

LOL! This show kicks ass, literally! Its been up there on my favorites list now!! Yeah Mugen is hilarious, but his cocky attitude is one of the major things that gets him into trouble. Jean is so cool. Hes one of those guys that you'd like to meet and talk to, almost like someone you could learn the ways of the samurai from!!
    Anyways, if you haven't watched it already, you should def. check it out. Its so awesome!!!
    Last edited by Chihiro Miyazaki; Aug 10, 2005 at 07:59 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast