Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Newbie ZombieRocker may be famous one day ZombieRocker may be famous one day ZombieRocker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Champloo

no i just wanted to say that i like it

Newbie panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai Champloo really cool show, i love it and so do all my friends. The fighting in this series is quite superb.
    [IMG][IMG].[/IMG][/IMG]
    450x110 image limit~ hassun

Newbie Inkaholic may be famous one day Inkaholic may be famous one day Inkaholic's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai Champloo has been my favorite anime for many years (even before it "officially" hit the US) mainly because it takes a slightly more fun less serious look at the archetype samurai storyline. For instance, the episode where Mugen ends up burning a field of pot and everything goes crazy cuz they're all ridiculously high. Teh amusing.

By the way, I'm a rabid fanboy and I love american cartoons to. I watch Tom and Jerry all the time.

Newbie artemis205 may be famous one day artemis205 may be famous one day artemis205's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen it and it's actually good. I'm actually looking forward to have my own copy... that is, after i could actually get the whole episodes of it...
    RIV

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the music in Samurai Champloo. Jin is a very good character although he is kind of old. It's not the best in the world but I enjoy a nice ass kicking every once in awhile. But like someone previously said its about your taste in anime. Americans like Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop and Japanese like Tom & Jerry. In the end everyone is happy. But Samurai Champloo is pretty good. I hope the second season came out alot better.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Its about the only anime I really enjoy watching on Adult Swim at the moment and unfortunately for me its only on on Saturday nights. I hope they move it to weekday nights soon. S-cry-ed and Eva are decent additions to what was becoming a tired lineup, but Samurai Champloo is easily the best new thing theyve got going.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree - Adult Swim started to go downhill for a while there ... I stopped watching ... Then they added a little more anime back in the mix. And Samurai Champloo was the one reason I started watching again.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only seen the first 4 episodes and I can't wait to see the rest, the story seemed strange at first, but the the 4th, I felt as if this anime may have potential. Only a few more days before I can watch the rest...oh the wait....
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3