Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo [from the creator of Cowboy Bebop]

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Samurai Champloo [from the creator of Cowboy Bebop]

The first episode alone contains one of the best anime swordfights that I have ever come across. It's better than those seen in the last arc of Peacemaker, better than Kenshin's first duel with Saitou, possibly even better than all of the amazing battles that motivated me to buy the Samurai X OVAs. I can't even find the words to express my esctacy.

Visually and aurally, Samurai Champloo is (as expected) very, very cool. The scene transitions are particularly innovative, and the show's animation just about reeks of style. This series is to hip-hop as Cowboy Bebop is to jazz--it owes much of its unique atmosphere to its daring soundtrack. I used the word "daring" because most people simply wouldn't think of combining a historical action-drama with... well, hip-hop, which is one of the most modern genres of music in existence.

I loved how the second-to-last frame said "The End," and was followed shortly by "Psyche! To be continued." That amused me quite a bit. ^_^

So guve your opinions upon this show...remember every opinion is respected.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well samurai champloo is quite good but i don't think that is better than Roruoni kenshin as you said, but the characters and battles are great lol!!!^^!!!!

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea that's what I meant I only like the battles and characters, I will forever love RK.

'Sexy Lady'

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Samurai Champloo pwns Rurouni Kenshin in my opinion, and I'm a big fan of the OVA and the anime series. I find the cast really balanced, with the worried Fuu, headstrong Mugen, and the quiet Jin. It's really amusing.

The sword fights are amazing, though there aren't a lot of them in the series (I've seen about 23 episodes). I love the music too, it flows together so nicely with the smooth animation.

Thanks
    I agree all the way, I've only seen up to episode 17...There should be more fights...because I love them. Mugen is a perverted fool...but i love him and jin is just amazing. Now that Poo or however you spell it I want to tie her up and throw her in the water.

'Sexy Lady'

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well let's say that Samurai Champloo is a great anime show that rox socks and rocks lol !!^^!! about the litle poo (whatever her name is) she the heroine of the show (i believe)lol.

Thanks
    Yea you go ketaro, I simply think it/s on my top 5 list...but don't know where to put it. How do you think it will end in the series?..I'll find out right away...like I always do.

'Sexy Lady'

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Symphony
    Yea you go ketaro, I simply think it/s on my top 5 list...but don't know where to put it. How do you think it will end in the series?..I'll find out right away...like I always do.
    she'll get married with the samurai dude(Mugen i believe his name is)and they'll have lot of childrens. Sure it'll happen.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast