Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Samurai Champloo [from the creator of Cowboy Bebop]

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree with the ending bits, I just have to see 2-3 episodes more. One thing I found disappointing was the lack of character development. After watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and Love Hina, it seems a little less, nevertheless, it is a great anime.

My favourite episode (besides the awesome blind lady episode) would be the episode when Mugen and Jin go into the Red Light District. It's one of those filler-type episodes, but oh man, was Mugen ever-so-amusing in that episode. I was laughing so hard.

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow a lot of S Champloo lovers..yay..I have watched more episodes yesterday and it was freaking awesome! Episode 12: The Disorder Diaries/Learning from the Past, that's when Foo's age is revealed.

Foo info: Fuu, a 15 year-old girl, was working part-time job at teahouse. One day, she met Muegn and Jin. They fought violently, but finally they were arrested and about to be executed. In return for helping them, Fuu asked them to make a promise that they would make a journey with her in order to look for a “Samurai with a scent of sun flower�.

Mugen:Mugen is a lowbred action-loving hoodlum. Instinct like a wild animal and a body that has a capacity for almost superhuman abilities.

Champloo Mix Kenpo is what he calls his entirely self-taught techniques; he changes the way he fights and responds to situations. His chaotic strength is still being formed, he moves randomly and uselessly a lot, and he doesn't attack like normal. He fights as if he were break dancing, similar to capoeira.

He has only believed in his own feelings, and the stronger his opponents are, the more excited he gets!

Mugen was born in the Ryuukyuu islands. From infancy, he lived alone. With no one to rely on, he, who was oppressed and continually betrayed, decided "Not trusting anyone" is the means of living, and before long, he came to seek "The power to never lose to anyone".

Jin:In order to disguise himself, he wears bad*** glasses.

In the Edo period, there was a swordsman who held an incredible record that he was not once defeated in over a thousand contests between different schools of swordsmanship. According to a Japanese monastery clerk, there was a phantom of sword fighting that mastered things to the ultimate, recording until nothing has been left behind, and then disappearing, and Jin was the best student at the dojo that had been opened by that swordsman, he was called the young genius that surpassed the practitioners.

But, there was a certain incident that gave him enough reason to leave the dojo. Ever since, he has become a rounin. He has forsaken the swordsmanship where you cross swords with your opponent, and kills with a single stroke of the sword instead.

That's the correct info on her. Plus I seen the blind girl fight...one thing i can say..I love her...she is what a female represents.

P.S it's not spoilers just character info.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yum9
    Poo? It's Fuu lol. I think she's cool, especially when she sings the song about her being full, it so funny the way she's bloated and everything, it makes me laugh. Personally, I like Jin's fighting style over Mugen's, how about you guys?

well, jin's style is more in the traditional style, which is a contrast to mugen's in-your-face style & attitude---it would be kinda boring if they both shared the same style...both are cool to watch tho

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally love Mugen's in your face attitude...makes him unpredictable and attractive lol

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4