Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo & Kenshin

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Samurai Champloo & Kenshin

I want to get Samurai Champloo on DVD when it comes out and I want to get Roruni Kenshin on DVD but when does the Kenshin DVD come out or is it out? I also want to know what Samurai Champloo is rated? If you know the answers please respond.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kenshin is already made, and the dvd's are out... but i don't if they have released them all yet. I'd check at anime castle, if u wanna find out bout samurai Champoo, They also sell kenshin.. course i like samurai X better.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well that solves one question but I just need what's it's rated. I will check at anime castle first.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it would be early to late teens, I assume you know about it, I pesonally loved samurai champloo, can't wait for episode 18 when they release it on dvd in japan, if you don't know, think of it like a mix of hip-hop and samurai, it has alot of urban and american references and believe it or not, RAPPING SAMURAI'S AND ELECTRONIC MICROPHONES.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    Well knightofNi "NI!!", I saw an ad that said it was made by the people who made Kill Bill so its gotta be good. And Jaderabbit thanks to you telling me about the animecastle I got me some good DVDs that should be at my house friday the 14th.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah... gettin to see suckas gettin seperated into two parts is good enough for me...

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    unless Fuji TV, Manglobe Inc., and Shimoigusa Champloos made Kill Bill for Quentin Tarantino, THAT ****ING AD IS WRONG, OF COURSE THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY THAT SOME AMERICAN STUDIO MADE IT, ****ING PIECE OF SHIT, NO GIVING JAPANESE OR CHINESE FOR THAT MATTER THE CREDIT THEY DESERVE. Also, the director is Shinichiro Watanabe,

and just to make sure my rant is correct, here is the japanese production companies
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2636, and if you look at the japanese cast and such, and check out kill bills, there is no link.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie starsalzman may be famous one day starsalzman may be famous one day
    Thanks
    um......dude kill bill was originally a manga.

yea and im new to this site dont think you'll see much of me tho but yea

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast