Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Samurai Champloo second season?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimaslair
    Well, there are 26 episodes total. It does not stop at 17. But, it might have something to do with the ratings. It would be wierd if they just released the rest on DVD, but I guess they could...
    Essentially what ive heard about why this series stopped at 17 has nothing to do with the actual series being only 17 episodes. The tv station that was originally airing it is no longer airing it, and another station picked it up. But when it picked it up, it started the series over from episode 1 for its veiwers.. right now i think its at episode 14 or something, so we probably wont get to 18+ for another few weeks. ANyway, that's what i read somewhere from an official sounding guy

so yah, dont worry, we'll get to see the rest of the eps aired... eventually

The end is important in all things.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    good, cuz I am waiting for the rest of the series, its so good.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah same here... just hope that they get on with the 'real' story as in finding that samurai that smells like sunflowers... the last few eps were more like fillers, good fillers though... but still...

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshoumaru
    Yeah same here... just hope that they get on with the 'real' story as in finding that samurai that smells like sunflowers... the last few eps were more like fillers, good fillers though... but still...
    who do you guys think that samurai that "smells like sunflowers" is? im beginning to think its her father...

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's a good question... don't know if it's her father, but didn't she at one point said that ....

LITTLE SPOILER ALERT, DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW, JUST IN CASE...

...she wanted to meet this samurai to kill him, something like that... don't remember it correctly... That's why I said that I wished they get on with the story... too many unanswered questions...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2