Thread: Samurai Gun v1

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai Gun v1

I have almost lost my will to live after seeing this horrible pile of crap. Please do not waste your time or money on this appalling show of what they try to pass off as anime. Yes there may be worse anime out there however currently this is the worst I have ever seen. In fact I must go now and ask for God's forgiveness as I am sure it was a sin to even have laid eyes of this mind destroying load of pure utter crap.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Gun v1

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Oh, you mean this series???

ADV Films Samurai Gun Website...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/SamuraiGun/

Haven't seen it or read any review (yet..) but a friend of mine was going to pick up a copy, so it's only a matter of time before I will...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Um, so what exactly did you not like about it? I don't know much about it; it would help if you could be a little more specific about why you don't like it. Is it the story, characters, animation?

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Characters are boring, lots of blah blah blah. The basis of the story is there is no real story, other than the same old Samurai taking down the Shogun except this time with yes GUNS. Not just guns, guns that don't exist in the time period. Killing with guns in this series brings no excitement all, absolute laziness in the creation and development of this series. Any attempt at producing thought provoking and intriguing dialogue is crushed the moment it starts. Profanity is ramped, which really adds nothing to the series except to show the writers, weren't smart enough to articulate a viable script. It is drawn to standards which is the only thing the series has. Len I would give you my copy but I like you too much.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, some people like senseless violence and action.

I know, it's crazy!

It doesn't look too bad to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    You know, some people like senseless violence and action.

I know, it's crazy!

It doesn't look too bad to me.
    True, but only if the senseless violence and action is interesting, this is not.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll wait to hear what my friend has to say about it, he hasn't led me wrong yet with anime. If the violence is at least satisfactory i'll probably check it out.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Having just seen the first DVD at a friends house, it really not that bad a series, (not excellent, maybe good, but really not that bad. Though I have to admit, this series does not let historical accuracies get in the way of good story telling) The main character is an avenger type, lots of blood, (but not the typical fountains of blood that most true samurai flicks have...) and complex characters. Character development and backgrounds really don't start kicking in until the third episode of the series, so if you haven't seen the third episode yet, then any judgement is premature
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku