View Poll Results: Who's the coolest? This is a hard one, I know...

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mugen

6 75.00%
  • Jin

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Who Smells Of Sunflowers

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Samurai Who Smells Of Sunflowers

ok...i'm sure you all know that samurai champloo kicks major BOO-TAY. however, this "samurai who smells of sunflowers", when will we ever meet this guy? THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME! does anyone have any ideas at all? it is her ex boy friend or something? i'm sure it can't possibly be a family member because her whole family died somehow from some terrible accident or something...anyway, it's crazy. by the way, for those SC lovers who are buying the DVDs, the 4th one comes out on July 26.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Who Smells Of Sunflowers

I love Samurai Champloo! Plus the Mugen's voice is dubbed by the same guy who dubbed Spike from Cowboy Bebop! Plus you ever notice just how alike the two act? Think that was planned somehow? It rocks! Besides Inuyasha, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and Steel Angel Kurumi, Samurai Champloo is right up there tied with the lot of 'em! (Think i should organize my list of fav.s into more than just tied 1st's?)

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

i know!!! i was freaking out about that the first time i saw that show. i was like, "dude! this is amazing! spike's voice actor as mugen's!!" hehe, i know how you feel. i have so many favorite anime shows! and i agree, samurai champloo has gotten really popular. it's definately up there with the action/adventure shows! ^__^
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

MWUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! I have seen the end of Samurai Champloo >

It is VERY interesting, Pm me if u wanna know :P

Thanks

dreadhawk, i love your signature. it's sound beautiful! what anime show is that from? chobits? well...anyway...i can't wait until the last episode! by the way, is it interesting in a bad way or in a good way?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

An obvious SPOILER thread... And the the existing Samurai Champloo thread in the Spoiler Forum is old and no longer current, this is where this thread belongs....

Moving to Spoiler Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl006
    dreadhawk, i love your signature. it's sound beautiful! what anime show is that from? chobits? well...anyway...i can't wait until the last episode! by the way, is it interesting in a bad way or in a good way?
    Well, since this was converted to spoilers,
    It's not interesting, Its really F***D up, PM me if u want me to tell you, i don't wanna really ruin what happens

and my sig, is a quote from myself.

Thanks

my friend told me to go to anime/manga if i wanted to add a thread on the web. >__<

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast